TRS Book available 15th July; Win tickets for launch at Ibrox 29th July

Has there been any feed back on the book form any ''MSM''?.

Not yet mate but the official launch isn't until the 29th July so any reviews are embargoed until then IIRC.

As an aside, we'd just like to apologise to anyone who is still waiting on Amazon delivering or has tried to buy it in Waterstones yesterday or today. The publishers have told us that both companies are in receipt of the books and that the delays are at their end and therefore out of our hands.

The good news is that another very large print run has already been sorted so over the next couple of weeks there should be no issue with stock in either shops or online.

I'm also waiting to hear when the Rangers shops will have their stock from Sports Direct. Hope it will be by early next week at latest.

Sorry once again but hopefully worth the wait.

I pre-ordered on the 9th May and amazon have still not shipped it yet. Not overly in a rush for it anyway so will happily bide my time. Says delivery date should be towards the end of this week so will see what happens.

I pre-ordered on the 9th May and amazon have still not shipped it yet. Not overly in a rush for it anyway so will happily bide my time. Says delivery date should be towards the end of this week so will see what happens.

Yeah, Amazon are saying the end of this week. Not sure what has happened with their (and Waterstones') distribution process but we do apologise for any inconvenience.

I think some suppliers have simply been caught short with demand. We really are delighted with the response.