Rangers legends vs Man U legends

ma old mans a man u fan. took him along today. c huckled when he pointed out beardsleys entry to the legends squad was a one appeareance league cup game ....must have been some match that he says....still chucklin

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What a belter from Albertz. Could watch his goal all day.

Why isnt he, Numan and Laudrup on the coaching staff.

How did Novo look? Could he fit in next season?

Edited by Gribz

Novo was probably trying too much and he and Mols showed good touches. I wouldn't mind him as a back-up player for the right wing next season, as the only player we currently have there is Little ... and we all want Little up top, don't we. Of course, Novo would also be good for the team and the club's off-field affairs - something a club of our stature has to look after too. As I said on FF, signing Novo would probably have a similar effect (off-the field for the support) as the signing of Gazza had. (And no, I do not compare thee players as such.)

For those who missed out ...

... can we sign him up too?