The Malcolm Murray-Craig Whyte Connection

See post 8.

As I said, if your happy with the Chairman of Rangers acting like this, it's your choice.

The Leggo article? I'm lost now.

You keep saying it's 'my choice' like that somehow excuses having to explain why getting drunk once should bar you from being the Rangers Chairman.

There are a number of points being debated which depend on information that we do not have. Primarily whether or not Murray occasionally likes to get blootered or whether he has, or has not a "drink problem" (a phrase that covers a wide range of people - from most people I know to alcoholics.)

Speaking as someone who does have a real drink problem, I am not going to speculate on the condition or otherwise of someone I have never met. I will say this though that the danger of heavy drinking, far less being a problem drinker, is that one is rendered incapable of keeping secrets and capable of immoderate boasting far more quickly and often than one is rendered incapable of walking. I know this to my own shame.

The Leggo article? I'm lost now.

You keep saying it's 'my choice' like that somehow excuses having to explain why getting drunk once should bar you from being the Rangers Chairman.

Standards, remember them.

Your right I'm not explaining.

Standards, remember them.

Whose, yours? Winston Churchill had whisky for breakfast, if you'd had your way we'd be speaking German.

Your right I'm not explaining.

Fine, don't, but expect to get pulled up when you display views more akin to a Mormon Tabernacle then.

Okay he's pissed and some weirdo bastard that crawled into Ibrox video'd him out at the pub - none of us know the background to this night, who's to say he wasn't deliberately 'canned' up for this?

Some say MM has a drink problem, that could be 'internet pish' maybe MM only needs one too many to get into that state and the shite sleekit lowlife wife beater of 'IamRangers' fame made sure he had that 'one too many' and that his phone was charged up before he left the house.

Edited by 54andcounting