Walter is now the club Chairman

Honestly? Another shyte-stirring attempt from the media. Obviously there are differences up there, but I doubt that they are anywhere as dire as they are represented by the article above. The media will milk it to the very last drop, rest assured.

What irks me more is the "apparent" silence by the previously rather vociferous King. Maybe I am wrong, but he turns up every now and then, fires some broadsides and vanishes back behind some fog clouds, lingering. We have been told that his accounts have been unfrozen, that he's willing to invest and whatnot. Maybe he should finally put his money where his mouth is ... or at least intimate that he's going to do it.

Honestly? Another shyte-stirring attempt from the media. Obviously there are differences up there, but I doubt that they are anywhere as dire as they are represented by the article above. The media will milk it to the very last drop, rest assured.

What irks me more is the "apparent" silence by the previously rather vociferous King. Maybe I am wrong, but he turns up every now and then, fires some broadsides and vanishes back behind some fog clouds, lingering. We have been told that his accounts have been unfrozen, that he's willing to invest and whatnot. Maybe he should finally put his money where his mouth is ... or at least intimate that he's going to do it.

I think there's a board meeting today so hopefully the news from that will prove important.

As for King (and any other interested party) they can do their business privately or publicly but as always it will come down to money. I doubt they'll want to see an EGM though.

I think there's a board meeting today so hopefully the news from that will prove important.

As for King (and any other interested party) they can do their business privately or publicly but as always it will come down to money. I doubt they'll want to see an EGM though.

Frankie

What makes an EGM bad news for potential bidders?

Frankie

What makes an EGM bad news for potential bidders?

Well, it may be more likely that Easdale or Morgan gets on the board - delaying any chance of share purchases or increasing the price.

It's up to these guys (if genuinely interested) to make their move quickly though. Like I say, it's all down to money.

Just out of interest, any "greater shareholder" can apparently become a director. Is there a limit on directors and what they can do? Have the Easdales and Morgan actually got their share to have a point about becoming directors?