Dear Rangers - would you like 30 pieces of silver ?

The trouble with this is that if we're offered the fast track option our honour could be questioned whether we accept or decline.

Where would the honour be in saying 'No thanks. You've made your bed and can lie in it' ?

We don't owe the SPL anything, under any circumstances. They punished an innocent club fot the sins of a shyster. The history of our club screams dignity. Why would we sell that for a meagre jump of one year.

I wonder what the reaction would be if we accepted but boycotted away grounds for 2 seasons (SPL 2 then SPL 1). Half their financial survival is the TV deal (which wont be much) but the other half is 4000 Rangers fans turning up twice a season.

Its still an absolute no for me. Revenge to the other clubs is the last issue on my mind, they are in their own messes. Its all about where we were 12 months ago and what we've set out to do. fast tracking is almost cheating.

If the SPL really wanted us then we'd have been invited at the first proposal. As 1st and 2nd proposals are hitting walls and the clubs are about to be in strife they are going for the last throw of the dice. It embarrassing.

Time to make more friends at the likes of Stenhousemuir, Forfar and Arbroath next season and be welcomed again.

Edited by Gribz

The trouble with this is that if we're offered the fast track option our honour could be questioned whether we accept or decline.

Where would the honour be in saying 'No thanks. You've made your bed and can lie in it' ?

The honour would be in asking "why us and not Brechin, who are the next in line based on footballing merit".

The honour would be in asking "why us and not Brechin, who are the next in line based on footballing merit".

Thats exactly it Crawford - whilst I appreciate many are still rightfully angry as I said in the OP this is not about grudges - but fast tracking us to a position which has no sporting basis or merit whatsoever is wrong, totally wrong.

I wonder what the reaction would be if we accepted but boycotted away grounds for 2 seasons (SPL 2 then SPL 1). Half their financial survival is the TV deal (which wont be much) but the other half is 4000 Rangers fans turning up twice a season.

Its still an absolute no for me. Revenge to the other clubs is the last issue on my mind, they are in their own messes. Its all about where we were 12 months ago and what we've set out to do. fast tracking is almost cheating.

If the SPL really wanted us then we'd have been invited at the first proposal. As 1st and 2nd proposals are hitting walls and the clubs are about to be in strife they are going for the last throw of the dice. It embarrassing.

Time to make more friends at the likes of Stenhousemuir, Forfar and Arbroath next season and be welcomed again.

A boycott that long would:

a) never be supported

b) catastrophic/the end for many, if not most, RSCs

A boycott that long would:

a) never be supported

b) catastrophic/the end for many, if not most, RSCs

Dont see why, especially your 2nd answer.

Whats wrong with the idea of opening up Ibrox and screening games for a fiver rather than funding the likes of Stewart Milne and Thompson.

sometimes you also need to do whats best for the greater good.

And would the greater good be better catered for if the current SPL cabal was dealt a fatal blow? I certainly think so.

Why would we take the invitation and support people who wanted our club castrated or even dead, to see the whole lot come tumbling down so that we could all start afresh would be poetic justice.