Scotsport last night

Guest Big_Gazza_Mc

Guest Big_Gazza_Mc

Did anyone notice the blatant lack of "analysis" of the Gers game last night. They started our highlights at 12 minutes past and they were done by 20 past, no talkin about it, just the interviews then straight to the celtic game which they spoke about, includin the interview wi that wee ginger pubed wanker lennon until the adverts at almost quarter 2. In amongst all that we are told they dont know what all the hype about hibs being the best team in scotland was about and according to Scott Booth "One of the best performances of the season from Celtic". Anyone who seen the Celtic game and indeed was at or saw the full Rangers game could see the most entertaining game was Rangers'. The Celtic game was the usual drab encounter we have come to expect with diabolical goalkeeping against that wee tottimuncher mcgeady's SHITE shot. After this i text the show sayin (nothing inflammitory, nothing insulting, nothing insulting itv or scotsport) "One of the best performances of the season? roll on sunday then cos if rangers play the way we did on saturday we will steamroller celtic". After i sent it i got an automated response sayin thanks for txtn scotsport. I kept watchin but time after time it was the same old tim txts sayin how shite we are and predictin an easy win for them. Is there anyone on that show who isn't biased???????? especially grant stott, blatantly flouting his support for hibs! imagine he done the same but was a rangers fan, wouldn't last 5 mins! another example of the old firm bias in scotland, except it works in the opposite way!

P.S. Well in wee John Colhoun (sp?) for shooting down Owen Coyle (glad i abused him when i saw him at Firhill complex :flipa: ) after he said no team would want celtic HAHA wee john comes back wi "actually a think most teams would be thinkin "we want celtic" lol know why owen? COS THEY ARE PISH!!!!!!!!!

I dont even bother watching it. Its a shambles of a programme. Why they dont try model it on most other football shows is beyond me. Get a semi-decent presenter with two ex-players as pundits instead of talking about something then going "ok, more about that later on".

Absolute garbage

Guest The_Rock

Also the text messages down the bottom , 99 % were tims slagging rangers and sayin a drubbin is commin on sunday , and one or two rangers texts , totally shite show , even worste than last year .

I must admit i watch it every week as it is my biggest link to Scottish football(exept all you great guys'n'gals on the Gersnet). I call it timsport though as it is all tims talking about tims and gloating on Rangers demise. The only one i think talks any sense is as is said above John Colqhoun. He tries to be a little bit unbiased but the rest are well, yeh just gloating tims looking to ridicule us at every step. As the old saying goes: better an enemy you know as an enemy you don't know.

Absolute balls of a program and has been since Jim White left in the early to mid 90's. Im glad i dont even have the option to watch it.

It used to be good when it was on at 5pm on a sunday afternoon with highlights of game of the day, while Sportscene had the other good game on a saturday night.

The only reason i used to watch it was for Sarah O - is she still on it? And is that Orkney twat still on it also?