Scotsport last night

Guest Big_Gazza_Mc

They never said that Celtic dominated the game but they did say that Celtic were playing inside themselves, which i for one agree with.

Lets take off the blue coloured specs guys, Scotsport may be pish, but it aint biased

How's it not biased? They basically said that Rangers were struggling while Celtic were cantering along in 2nd gear. Waffle!!!

Gordon Strachans interview afterwards was a joke too. He said that both teams went for the win. Ha, aye rrrrrrrrrright!

They never said that Celtic dominated the game but they did say that Celtic were playing inside themselves, which i for one agree with.

Lets take off the blue coloured specs guys, Scotsport may be pish, but it aint biased

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA post of the week scotsport aint biased.... heard it all now

how many ex-scum player agaings same for us ??? enough said

De

Sportscene was the same on saturday with Patrick Franciscus(?) Nevin

and Desmond whoever hewasTim. How can you ask these guy's for a neutral take on an old firm game. The media these days looks like a KGB of gloating tims.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA post of the week scotsport aint biased.... heard it all now

De

Fookin Ackbar - more like fookin Finbar!! FFS!! :admin:

Gav,

Are you serious ? Did they really say that the manky mob dominated the game ? If so then that is a shambles and so obvious anti-Rangers journalism/TV presentation.

Unreal !

If they said that then let it be folks!! We all saw the game from every corner of the globe and Rangers dominated the game - fact! Let scotsport have a dig, if they have nothing better to think about with there lifes then they have problems.

WATP

De

Not too sure what that last sentence means?

I stand by what i said, Celtic had players missing etc, we were at full strength.

Thanks for the abuse guys, very welcoming

Bollocks .... scotsport is a one sided program haw you can sit and watch and think it is not is beyond me.....

Pat "rangers are wrong" nevin and the pannel of scotland finest mhedia....

grant stott does not give a fook about rangers or celtic TBH

Not too sure what that last sentence means?

I stand by what i said, Celtic had players missing etc, we were at full strength.

Thanks for the abuse guys, very welcoming

I think the last sentence meant look at how many ex-Celtic players are on the show as opposed to ex-Rangers. I wouldn't mind this if they were even-handed with their reporting, but they generally aren't.

In this respect there has been a definite shift because 10-15 yrs ago you would ALWAYS have one ex-Ger and one ex-Celt to ensure it was even - these days they don't care about looking balanced.

Who did Celtic have missing ? Genuine question ackbar as I don't live in the UK these days. Did they not only have one CB missing ?

As for the abuse, don't worry about it ackbar, it is mostly in jest !