Easdale becomes a director and M Murray stays

Is it??? Should be easy for someone to very quickly educate me then. If you are using it for someone who has been imprisoned for a crime then the world is full of 'gangsters'. If you are using it for more clandestine underworld activities then educate us all on the Easdales if you would be so kind as I haven't seen anything that goes even close to proving that. Other than some guy telling us that it's the 'word on the street of Wemyss Bay'.

While there is no evidence then as someone stated earlier in the thread "old wives tales and gossip". I don't deal in that. I leave it told old wives and gossips.

Good for you. Unfortunately I feel it is a good description, I guess that makes me an old wife then. It's not my place to educate you, I value my knees.

Unfortunately I feel it is a good description, I guess that makes me an old wife then.

It is rather unfortunate that you are unable to provide anything to back up such a heavy accusation sweetheart. But if it floats your boat........

Good for you. Unfortunately I feel it is a good description, I guess that makes me an old wife then. It's not my place to educate you, I value my knees.

The key thing here is we don't have to even bother about the rumours.

We have irrefutable proof of their corrupt past.

It's not my place to educate you, I value my knees.

And it's not that kind of education I'm looking for. So your knees are safe until you feel that you value someone enough that you would like to 'educate' them.

I'm disputing the use of the phrase 'gangster' not supporting the appointment, although I do believe in a man's right to reform (although possible not as a director of our Club).

So you can pull back from the cliff edge of your 'tragedy' as you don't need to present an arguement, although stange that you would if it was so tragic, when no one is holding a gun to your head.

do you really think boss, bluedell and amms are the types to listen to untrue rumours or make things up?

do you really think boss, bluedell and amms are the types to listen to untrue rumours or make things up?

Guess that will fall on deaf ears, maybe the effects of things going boom in the middle of the night, there certainly was fire with that:bouncy2: smoke.

That's no arguement, some of them probably thought Whyte was ok.

Seems strange to me that we think Dave King is fine, but someone else is a gangster, perhaps if they lived in each others Countries the shoe would be on the other foot.

Now if someone says the Easdales are definately crooks, then tell us the stories, so far all we have is posters saying they are no good.