Airport And Belfast Set For Shops

I was at Glasgow airport this week and there are signs up for Rangers with 'coming soon'. Sadly it is right next to the celtic shop, however at least we're there to drag that part of the airport out of the gutter ;)

The inability to get out of their lease I imagine.

I doubt that very much. It's all a "get it up ya" to keep it going since we had to pull the plug on ours. They're happy to keep it there due to their obsession with us, rather than for commercial reasons.

I was at Glasgow airport this week and there are signs up for Rangers with 'coming soon'. Sadly it is right next to the celtic shop, however at least we're there to drag that part of the airport out of the gutter ;)

To the right of the Celtic shop as you look at it? Is that unit not smaller, or are they expanding it?

To the right of the Celtic shop as you look at it? Is that unit not smaller, or are they expanding it?

I think it is smaller,however a nice big SCOTLANDS MOST SUCCESSFUL CLUB banner should even that up:54:

If it is right next to it (unit 74) then it appears unit 75 is much smaller looking at this floor plan

9041615196_ae0d0ce1f3_z.jpg

Edited by 54andcounting
don't know my right from my left

If it is right next to it (unit 74) then it appears unit 73 is the same size looking at this floor plan

9041615196_ae0d0ce1f3_z.jpg

La Senza went into administration last year and most of their shops are gone.

Unit 72 would be appropriate, but it is very much smaller :)

Is it not to the right of the BHEAST shop?,unit 75