Airport And Belfast Set For Shops

Or right in front of you as you walk down the walkway from the second floor of the car park :razz:

...so you get to see it TWICE!!..as you go down to check-in then back up to depart. Yeogh!!

Not anymore... your eyes will be diverted to something much nicer now :D

...so you get to see it TWICE!!..as you go down to check-in then back up to depart. Yeogh!!

Not anymore... your eyes will be diverted to something much nicer now :D

Check in on-line and look to the side so manage to avoid it totally most of the time :D

Really? You want us to open shops that don't make a profit? In what way can that be a good move?

Do you think Celtics make a profit? They have kept that open. It must be worth it. Exposure maybe? Brand awareness? I don't know but there must be a reason why they are there.

Do you think Celtics make a profit? They have kept that open. It must be worth it. Exposure maybe? Brand awareness? I don't know but there must be a reason why they are there.

The inability to get out of their lease I imagine.

I'm pretty sure Rangers done some research and found the c**t** shop was doing well in the airport, hence their decision to follow suit.

It'll create some jobs too.

Aye, I'm sure they called Peter Lawell up and asked him how it was doing, we're probably opening one up on the Gallowgate too next month.

Guest JMac_88

I am Happy about us having two stores, which is a great move, which Green set in motion.

I am convinced the Airport Store will only be their for Brand Awareness, I only hope it does not make a loss.

Same with the Belfast Store, but apparently the location is not great, hopefully it does not make a loss.

Would be interesting to see some in shop pictures, hopefully they have moved on from the actual Rangers Megastore setup.

My hope now is that Other Sports Direct Stores in particular locations has a section for Rangers products.