Airport And Belfast Set For Shops

From the official site:

I've took the liberty to put this in here as it's often missed in the 'News Feed'.

Hope that's ok admin? :)

RANGERS Football Club will open new shops at Glasgow Airport and in Belfast giving supporters the chance to buy official club merchandise and further enhancing the Light Bluesâ?? global appeal.

The Glasgow Airport unit will open on Wednesday 26 June with the Belfast shop, located at 63 Ann Street in the city, to be opened a week earlier on Wednesday 19 June.*

A full range of Rangers products â?? including the new Puma kits for Season 2013/14 - will be available at both locations in due course and supporters will have the chance to buy a wide range of merchandise from launch days.

Interim Chief Executive Craig Mather said: â??We are delighted to confirm Rangers shops at Glasgow Airport and in Belfast will open offering a full range of official club merchandise to our supporters.

â??Rangers has a truly global fan base and supporters can now enjoy the benefits of shopping at Glasgow airport ahead of their travels.

â??Feedback from fans is always welcome and I know they have been keen to see us re-open shops at both locations so we are thrilled to offer our supporters the chance to buy a wide range of club products in Belfast and at Glasgow airport once again.â?

Glasgow Airport Store Opening Times

Monday â?? Sunday: 4am to 8pm

Belfast Store Opening Times

Monday â?? Wednesday: 9.30am to 5.30pm

Thursday: 9.30am to 9pm

Friday â?? Saturday: *9.30am to 5.30pm

Sunday: 1pm to 5pm

About time too I say :thup:

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?56723-Airport-And-Belfast-Set-For-Shops&p=423240#post423240

Hopefully we see more shops being opened. They should never have been shut in the first place. One of the worst deals Murray ever did was tying us into that JJB contract.

Right, cause High Street retail is doing so well just now! I worry hindsight will prove Murray actually made a fairly shrewd deal with JJB.

It's difficult to tell, certainly they've wanted rid of their Sauchiehall St store for a while now, it's in a terrible location. I've always seen an airport shop as an ego thing, I'm far from convinced it'll be profitable. Hopefully it'll be air-side at least.

Ann Street is a secondary retail site too, Victoria Sq has helped that part of town but it's still not great. I'm surprised they didn't go for Connswater myself.