That twat McLaughlin was at it again in Radio Scotland's 5 o'clock news programme in a story about Hearts - talking about BDO liquidating Rangers. They are arrogant,

Someone should remind him they're liquidating RFC 2012 plc

BBC Scotland is an organisation which is largely unaccountable & does what it likes(giving daly a BAFTA for a documentary which made allegations which have since been disproved is one such example). Unless the actions of these individuals within BBC Scotland who have been peddling the 'new club' line are monitored from now on & disciplined by BBC Scotland if they fail to abide by this ruling then we'll be back to square one.

Unfortunately I feel this judgement will have little effect on these determined, bigotted individuals who have a grievance against us for whatever reasons(and we know who they are). I trust Mr Traynor will be keeping a close eye on proceedings & will take further action if required

That twat McLaughlin was at it again in Radio Scotland's 5 o'clock news programme in a story about Hearts - talking about BDO liquidating Rangers. They are arrogant,

Someone should remind him they're liquidating RFC 2012 plc

On the very day that ESC make their announcement they deliberately push the envelope again. Forward this to V.B. , they will know how to take this forward.

They're either extremely poor journalists/reporters or they're at it. They're pushing their luck as they know they'll get away with it. As I said previously the BBC is largely unaccountable & does what it likes

I've just finished reading the related article on the BBC website and it's just about as unapologetic as you would expect from them and their twisted mindset.

Exactly so. it is a disgraceful statement. they talk about the situation being complex/complicated. It wouldn't be if they hadn't deliberately lied night after night for years.