sorry went to watch the updates on the RFC website, but El Duderino is the best choice of the trio.

as for fat coaches; Ally was packing it on before he came back as Rangers manager, Kenny has packed it on as empathy to Ally, but Durranty and Stewart still look in decent shape.

I still think we lack MF creativity. We've got ball winners and box-to-box midfielders but no one who can get on the ball & create openings.

That said I think CB is top priority. Hopefully Moshni & Pandza will sign soon.

I was under the impression that Law was such a creative player? We do have Shiels and Templeton though, and I still believe that the latter should be - at times - given a free "Laudrup" role behind a main striker, with quick wingers and "inside" players to feed. Akin to the system Bayern used, one main striker and Ribery, Müller and Robben to work the flank and channels.

I still think we lack MF creativity. We've got ball winners and box-to-box midfielders but no one who can get on the ball & create openings.

That said I think CB is top priority. Hopefully Moshni & Pandza will sign soon.

I agree, sometimes when the strikers don't score, it is actually the providers that are at fault. Playing Crawford and Smith out wide is not going to give anyone the best service, to my mind it is more safety first.

BTW I am not starting early on Ally. :whistling:

I was under the impression that Law was such a creative player? We do have Shiels and Templeton though, and I still believe that the latter should be - at times - given a free "Laudrup" role behind a main striker, with quick wingers and "inside" players to feed. Akin to the system Bayern used, one main striker and Ribery, Müller and Robben to work the flank and channels.

I think next season we'll see a MF three plus either Templeton or Shiels playing behind 2 forwards.

Hate to say this but I do think we still lack MF creativity and genuinely worried no CB has signed so far.

Hoping to be proved wrong however....................

You over there ?

Perhaps you could give us a low down on the players performances.

Yes.

To be honest there was nothing of note last night save for Moshni.

Crawford looks lost when he's played out wide.

McCulloch even though he scored a tap in at the back post looked rather woeful, constantly giving away fouls when he jumped and the ball seemed to bounce of him constantly, felt a bit sorry for Nicky Clark having to cover so much ground because McCulloch is so immobile.

Foster and Wallace were decent but not spectacular, Law shows signs of promise.

Most obvious thing was how much we miss Lewis Mcleod.

Peralta is smaller than I thought he would be, he was played out wide right when he come on, didn't do much of note but to be fair he's only just arrived and wasn't really on long enough to do much.

The rest were rather pedestrian but at least they are looking fit.