Rangers team buses burnt out in Arson job at Bruce's coach garage, Salsburgh

Not these days mate. My guess it is much more. There are too many of them in far too many positions of power to be such a small minority. They are calling the shots at just about everything.

I think it depends whereabouts you live. In the West of Scotland it certainly seems more but in the East I'd say it's less. It's difficult to say but they do seem to live together in areas & always employ within at the workplace don't they?

I think it depends whereabouts you live. In the West of Scotland it certainly seems more but in the East I'd say it's less. It's difficult to say but they do seem to live together in areas & always employ within at the workplace don't they?

They certainly employ within their own group mate, yes.

They certainly employ within their own group mate, yes.

I d still maintain they are a minority albeit a loud & vociferous minority who seek to rule primarily for their own interests. You could add this in turn often leads to corruptive circumstances such as we see regularly at GDC & previously at Monklands(although someone will probably say it ongoing there )

They have taken over the power base in the WoS and most definitely in Glasgow, why anyone from our side votes them in defeats me.

They will vote for their own in any political party they think will win power. They historically all voted for the Scottish Unionist Labour Party(due to their dominance in Scotland) despite all being rabid Irish nationalists every saturday afternoon at 3pm onwards. A very strange mix I'd have thought: Scottish unionist/Irish nationalist.

The truth is there's no political party for non-catholic unionists in Scotland. The labour party is over-run by them, the Tories are for the toffs & the Lib-dems are, well, just the Lib-dems.

Also they are bold and do not hide their Sellik allegiance whereas Rangers people in politics/media seem reluctant to reveal theirs. I find this extremely worrying. It seems to me to be an attempt to make Rangers to be some sort of 'toxic brand' .

I could go on and on about their 'club for all' nonsense but I won't.....................

They will vote for their own in any political party they think will win power. They historically all voted for the Scottish Unionist Labour Party(due to their dominance in Scotland) despite all being rabid Irish nationalists every saturday afternoon at 3pm onwards. A very strange mix I'd have thought: Scottish unionist/Irish nationalist.

The truth is there's no political party for non-catholic unionists in Scotland. The labour party is over-run by them, the Tories are for the toffs & the Lib-dems are, well, just the Lib-dems.

Also they are bold and do not hide their Sellik allegiance whereas Rangers people in politics/media seem reluctant to reveal theirs. I find this extremely worrying. It seems to me to be an attempt to make Rangers to be some sort of 'toxic brand' .

I could go on and on about their 'club for all' nonsense but I won't.....................

That is exactly what is happening. Where are our Rangers supporting celebrities these days? Where are our Billy Connollys, Subos, Rod Stewarts, Gerard Butlers, James McAvoys, Jim Murphys, Roseanne Cunninghams, Trish Godmans, Des Brownes, George Galloways, John Reids, Tommy Sheridans, Eddie Jordans, Paul McGinleys, Sam Torrances, Johnny Marrs, Dario Franchettis, -Michelle Mones ? I could go on and on.....Where are they? Talk about equal opportunities! Am i to believe this demograph is so much better and superior to non-catholic non-Celtic supporting people? It is so one sided they don't even bother hiding it these days. The same list could be made up about the media and the employment policy within it.

That is exactly what is happening. Where are our Rangers supporting celebrities these days? Where are our Billy Connollys, Subos, Rod Stewarts, Gerard Butlers, James McAvoys, Jim Murphys, Roseanne Cunninghams, Trish Godmans, Des Brownes, George Galloways, John Reids, Tommy Sheridans, Eddie Jordans, Paul McGinleys, Sam Torrances, Johnny Marrs, Dario Franchettis, -Michelle Mones ? I could go on and on.....Where are they? Talk about equal opportunities! Am i to believe this demograph is so much better and superior to non-catholic non-Celtic supporting people? It is so one sided they don't even bother hiding it these days. The same list could be made up about the media and the employment policy within it.

There are famous Rangers-supporting people in politics, the media & entertainment. They seem somewhat reluctant to be seen as Rangers supporters for some reason. Again does it come back to the 'toxic brand' stuff ? However life is about choices. I choose not to vote for Celtic-supporting politicians at all levels, will not support Celtic-supporting sportspeople in other sports and will not purchase anything released by Celtic-supporters in the entertainment industry.

Petty? maybe but that's how they have worked for years. I strongly believe unless all of us rise to this challenge we will become a sort of 'second class' majority in this country. A very dangerous scenario indeed.

One only has to think of Dr Death sex pest who taught galloway the iranaway song book at Stirling uni, The Bruce would have been birlin' at the very thought.