Rangers team buses burnt out in Arson job at Bruce's coach garage, Salsburgh

A suspected fire-raising attack on a coach depot has destroyed Rangers' new team bus, the club has confirmed.

The coach was among several vehicles which went ablaze at the Bruce's Coaches garage in Main Street in Salsburgh, Lanarkshire, on Saturday.

Rangers manager Ally McCoist said: "It saddens me. It really does. I think it's pathetic that people would go to these extremes."

An investigation is under way. Police are treating the blaze as suspicious.

The building was badly damaged by the fire when the roof collapsed. No members of staff were in the premises at the time.

Mr McCoist added: "It sounds like a premeditated attack on Rangers' bus and I'm gutted about it, but thankfully nobody's been killed."

Police said early indications were that the fire was set deliberately.

They have appealed for anyone with information to contact them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-23395462

Hmmm!, the pics of the BHEASTS celebrating have now been removed from the Sun article.

It's the same with the Herald's match report on their game at Brentford. This morning there are several comments reference the pitch invasions by the balaclava wearing jolly craicsters. The glorification of terrorism and songs celebrating Lee Rigby's demise. All removed several minutes past, now there are no comments.

It's the same with the Herald's match report on their game at Brentford. This morning there are several comments reference the pitch invasions by the balaclava wearing jolly craicsters. The glorification of terrorism and songs celebrating Lee Rigby's demise. All removed several minutes past, now there are no comments.

Imagine Atletico Bilbao(from the Spanish basque region) supporters constantly sang songs about basque ETA attrocities bombing & killing Spanish citizens, do you think the Spanish FA would tolerate it ? then how much longer do we in this country need to put up with this grotesque club & its scum support ? it is there for all to see week in week out yet no one has the balls to take action against them. Suspend them or shut them down. Ask the FAI if they'll take them but I think I know what they'll say

Watershed moment. The stakes have been raised considerably. The Celtic board should make a statement condemning it - but they won't As should prominent Celtic fans - but they won't

Edited by bluebear54

Watershed moment. The stakes have been raised considerably. The Celtic board should make a statement condemning it - but they won't As should prominent Celtic - but they won't

Celtic's whole existence nowadays is predominately based on appealing to the population of an Irish catholic background that their ancestors have been dealt a past injustice and Celtic provides the stage for them to show their condemnation of those they believe were responsible for that injustice and the alleged prejudice they get in their daily lives.

Even Reid not so long ago talked of them not willing to sit at the back of the bus any longer. Desperate, desperate stuff because the world has moved on & Celtic haven't. Decent people of all backgrounds wouldn't touch this club & its support with a bargepole as is often witnessed by what happened yesterday at Brentford by way of their supporters. It is there for all to see but almost always covered up by their placemen(& women) in the political and media professions. How long can this continue unchallenged I ask? And at what price?

Edited by RANGERRAB

Celtic's whole existence nowadays is predominately based on appealing to the population of an Irish catholic background that their ancestors have been dealt a past injustice and Celtic provides the stage for them to show their condemnation of those they believe were responsible for that injustice and the alleged prejudice they get in their daily lives.

Even Reid not so long ago talked of them not willing to sit at the back of the bus any longer. Desperate, desperate stuff because the world has moved on & Celtic haven't. Decent people of all backgrounds wouldn't touch this club & its support with a bargepole as is often witnessed by what happened yesterday at Brentford by way of their supporters. It is there for all to see but almost always covered up by their placemen(& women) in the political and media professions. How long can this continue unchallenged I ask? And at what price?

Since that comment, that day, i have noticed a huge difference in how things get done in this country. It's as if it was a warning with pre planned actions and also consequences for anyone speaking out against Celtic and their people. Reid knew exactly what he was saying, doing and what would happen. To think this man as been at the top of British Government makes it even worse. The power they hold within their club and people far outweighs anything we could ever muster up.

Since that comment, that day, i have noticed a huge difference in how things get done in this country. It's as if it was a warning with pre planned actions and also consequences for anyone speaking out against Celtic and their people. Reid knew exactly what he was saying, doing and what would happen. To think this man as been at the top of British Government makes it even worse. The power they hold within their club and people far outweighs anything we could ever muster up.

Them & their people(who represent less than 20% of the scottish population) are seriously over-represented throughout the country but especially in the political,media & legal professions. When minorities start to get too much power the consequences are nearly always the same. Let's hope it doesn't get to that but I'm not hopeful.

Them & their people(who represent less than 20% of the scottish population) are seriously over-represented throughout the country but especially in the political,media & legal professions. When minorities start to get too much power the consequences are nearly always the same. Let's hope it doesn't get to that but I'm not hopeful.

Not these days mate. My guess it is much more. There are too many of them in far too many positions of power to be such a small minority. They are calling the shots at just about everything.