Requisition withdrawn & shareholders to vote at the AGM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny v

You told us they had the votes m8.

Can you say why you think they withdrew the requisition if that was the case?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because within the club without balance of power you can't for example vote for change or to stop anything . Stock rules also restrict what you can say about goings on in your own company .

They are now free to go to town , and they will

Also from FF

I cannot comprehend what is going on here. I guess time will tell.

You're not alone because I think we're all pretty much in the same boat Blue Moon.

We need someone credible who fans trust to step up and speak out.

You're not alone because I think we're all pretty much in the same boat Blue Moon.

We need someone credible who fans trust to step up and speak out.

While I agree that we need someone who is credible and who the fans trust, to speak up, I have difficulty in figuring out, the identity of such a person.

While I agree that we need someone who is credible and who the fans trust, to speak up, I have difficulty in figuring out, the identity of such a person.

The man who can make a difference here and get an important message out to the offline support via the printed press, radio & tv is none other than Walter Smith.

He's not perfect, but he's Walter.

The man who can make a difference here and get an important message out to the offline support via the printed press, radio & tv is none other than Walter Smith.

He's not perfect, but he's Walter.

Yes, Walter did cross my mind as he has earned the trust and respect of the fans. Walter has conceded that he has only a limited knowledge of the business world and this could be a negative when it comes to his credibility. You are right to suggest that the support are pleading for an honest and important message after so much that has been confusing and misleading. I am genuinely not sure what the message will be but if is one that Walter Smith would be comfortable delivering, then great.

Yes, Walter did cross my mind as he has earned the trust and respect of the fans. Walter has conceded that he has only a limited knowledge of the business world and this could be a negative when it comes to his credibility. You are right to suggest that the support are pleading for an honest and important message after so much that has been confusing and misleading. I am genuinely not sure what the message will be but if is one that Walter Smith would be comfortable delivering, then great.

What we need is a supporter-director with full powers (i.e. not a 'fan's rep'), initially nominated by the main supporter's groups for a specific term of office (that gives us time to set up an election structure for subsequent supporter-directors), squeaky clean and with great business credentials. Essentially, we need our own person on the inside.