Exactly, it's pretend Protestant/Loyalists being criticised by pretend Catholic/Nationalists, who pretend to be offended by each other. Lot of bullshit.

As church attendance decline so the levels of offence at imagined religious slights seems to increase. A very strange paradox.

won't be hard to prove stockbridge is a liar i suspect.

good luck with that case biggartbaillie.

You claimed three quarters of the stadium sang sack the board.

Both sides say 30- 50%.

You claimed this board have blew 70 Million.

Both sides say 40 - 50 Million

Easy for you to say probably million miles away from the streets of Belfast , or even Glasgow for that matter.

That's an unbelievably shallow comment

I'm 15 miles from Glasgow. No idea how far away I am from Belfast & don't care either.

What is shallow is the parasitic attachment of pseudo-religions and politics to football.

Only 40-50 million? Oh well, that's okay then :rolleyes:

I am waiting for the accounts to come out to see what we have ACTUALLY spent.

40 Million is a lot less than the previous board spent. I know we don't have as high a wage bill, but we had football debts and one off and start up costs.

Edited by Zappa
fixing faulty quotes

Only 40-50 million? Oh well, that's okay then :rolleyes:

I am waiting for the accounts to come out to see what we have ACTUALLY spent.

40 Million is a lot less than the previous board spent. I know we don't have as high a wage bill, but we had football debts and one off and start up costs.

We spent 7 million on player wages if weve spent 33 on other things including wonga loans its an abomination. Imho it will be more like the 50.

Edited by Zappa
fixing faulty quotes

The songs that were criticised are banned and can only get the Club into trouble if sung, there is no greater sight than the whole of Ibrox belting out TBB and/or TFS but we as a Club will get hammered for singing either, so it is not really a criticism but rather a warning for us not to put the Rangers in jeopardy