When has he done that?

What songs?

I'm not on RM or twitter very much so not sure what you are referring to.

I was personally a victim of Chris's warped version of "free speech", during his period of backing the Green regime. I've also seen others disagree with him on other media platforms and suddenly disappear without trace. I know he is a member here, so if I'm lying, I can expect an e-mail from his lawyer in the morning.

I have also seen negative quotes attributed to him with regards to certain songs in our song book. Again, I'm sure if you ever come across him, you can ask him his opinion on the Billy boys, famine song etc.

I was personally a victim of Chris's warped version of "free speech", during his period of backing the Green regime. I've also seen others disagree with him on other media platforms and suddenly disappear without trace.

So what you are saying is that he is a mod on other forums and bans people who disagree with him?

So what you are saying is that he is a mod on other forums and bans people who disagree with him?

Nah, I'm saying he uses his "fame" to influence mods on other forums to silence anyone that might get too close to the bone. Meh, it's the internet, so i'm not overly concerned about it. I just thought that his moral outrage about the boards attempt to censor him, is a tad hypocritical. The recent drama over his personal relationships could be seen as another example of this.

I wouldn't class someone who was seduced by a flash of Green's drawers "intelligent". Educated perhaps, but that's not really the same thing as intelligence, is it? Chris is not shy himself in suppressing fellow fans opinions, so it's a bit rich that he's now bleating about his opinions being suppressed. He's also not shy in criticising our choice of song book, and wanting certain songs not to be sung. He's hardly a bastion of the free speech movement.

It was a personal opinion. Your comment in bold above seems a bit personal if you ask me. In fact your subsequent posts seem very personally vindictive against Chris for reasons that you are entitled to. However you don't support your comments with much evidence so far, yet (very hard to tell from the typed word) he seems to get your 'shackles up' in a big way.

I stand by my comments. He's a Rangers man and is entitled to have strong opinions, but when faced with our detractors on a public stage he does us proud IMHO.

Can someone please enlighten me, who is this Chris Graham, who seems to be revered by many? I have never heard of him. Is that his real name or a pseudonym? Does he now or has he held any official position withinin any fan's organisation or does he aspire to one?
I only knew Chris as a Rangers blogger and as a poster(Fury) on here. After Frankie turned down the STV to appear on telly they turned to Chris and he did very well in showing Graham Speirs up as a liar on TV.

Chris Graham being silenced, for whatever reason, wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to happen. His previous backing of the Green regime, and the Ahmad on RM affair, wasn't done with the clubs best interest at heart, in my opinion.

Many people backed and are still wrongly backing the Green regime as was done with Whyte and the Ahmad forum affair certainly seemed like a great big tangled web of strangeness, but neither of these things (based on what we know of them) are suitable reasons for our boardroom (or their PR minions) trying to silence or intimidate online fans.