Lewis MacLeod's overhead kick

he's only 19 and just wants to play, so playing on the left, though may do better on the right instead of Peralta, in an experienced midfield with Black and Law may help his development. He has all the attributes, can cover back, can tackle, can play a pass, can score a goal, nothing bad to say about this lad. I am sure there have been other clubs interested in him before, I hope he'll be around for the Premiership years.

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=class: imgCell, width: 700, align: center][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=class: imageBox]

[TR]

[TD]WV16-Ayr-v-Rangers.jpgpixel.gif

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Dangerous play?,BOLLOCKS!

As I said on the match thread:

Lewis MacLeod, this boy just gets more and more impressive every week. Tidy enough in midfield but what really excites me is his goals. When have we ever had a midfielder capable of scoring the variety of goals that Lewis is capable of?

Ian Durrant probably.

As I said on the match thread:

Lewis MacLeod, this boy just gets more and more impressive every week. Tidy enough in midfield but what really excites me is his goals. When have we ever had a midfielder capable of scoring the variety of goals that Lewis is capable of?

Albertz was mainly remembered for a ninja-hard shot but when you look back at the Hammer's goals you can see he was a scorer off all types also. Solo's, free-kicks, tap-ins, blasts....and he was consistent.

Only in Scotland would you get some manager,or others,saying this goal should have been a foul,a perfectly executed over head kick from one of Scotlands future stars!,,if this was a young English player who scored that in the EPL you would never hear the end of it

To be fair it's said quite often after these goals but it you take stuff like this out of the game then what's the future for the popularity of football? Why can't an opposition manager just praise a wonder goal that will probably be goal of the season. Hopefully he be cringing about this afterwards.