Minutes of meeting with Craig Mather, Brian Stockbridge etc

When CG was in place as CEO, a number of people on this forum pointed out that for all his talk, there was little in his background to suggest that he had the qualifications to fulfil the office of CEO at such a huge club like Glasgow Rangers. OK, he spent some time doing the CEO job at Sheffield United a number of years back but following his departure from there, his record in management was modest.

Stockbridge has plenty of financial experience but again his CV reveals that he was unlikely to be equipped to handle the crucial role of FD at Rangers. He appears to have been more of an advisor on financial matters than someone who was expected to make important decisions in a n important organisation.

I have no idea whether it is fair to suggest that Stockbridge is in any way corrupt but his responses at the recent meeting and previous ones underlines that we need someone far more capable to be our director of finance.

Who would be FD then ? I'd suggest Gordon McKie ex-SRU and Rangers man who'd tick most boxes IMO.

Also before we discuss the FD can we confirn if Ken Olverman is still at Rangers ? if so why ? this man's involvement in Whyte's reign was appalling in that he didn't turn whistleblower to reveal was Whyte was up to. If DK does gain control this guy must surely be first out the door, if he's still there

olverman is still at rangers. god only knows why.

infact the fact he is still there is reason enough to be suspicious of green and his cohorts.

mckie would be better for ceo i suspect but he would be a good addition.

lots of people got huge bonuses btw all sorts of members of staff. it's no wonder the staff costs were higher than the players.

The bonuses are being restructured, I don't like what they were in the first place but I believe people can rectify mistakes.

restructured is an interesting word.

reduced would be a better one. returned better still. but restructured is an interesting one.

wanna bet stockbridge gets his full bonus again next year if he is still here?

restructured is an interesting word.

reduced would be a better one. returned better still. but restructured is an interesting one.

wanna bet stockbridge gets his full bonus again next year if he is still here?

So long as it's no bonus based on the football team winning things then it's a good step.

So long as it's no bonus based on the football team winning things then it's a good step.

it really isn't. the day i see our execs taking a bonus while the team struggles on the park will be a day of tragedy.

execs selling players so we break even and there bonus pays out. no thanks.