Going to struggle to hang on to this lad.

Does anyone know if he is a Rangers fan?

He just signed a new deal, 4 years long i think.... so if he does moved at least we should be able to command a decent wedge of cash.

But i really do hope we can hang on to him, the guy is the real deal and the sort of player we should be building the team around for when we reach the SPL.

" Does anyone know if he is a Rangers fan?"

"Lewis McLeod" sounds as good a Rangers name as you could get. "Louis" might have worried me.

Shares the same first name as me ;) (and spelling)

Wonder why he was dropped to the bench - seemed to have played well and made an impact when he came on.

Guest Belt & Braces

I believe he has the professionalism to keep striding forward, Something tells me he'll want a crack at the SPFL trophy and a taste of Champions league football at Ibrox, to which he won't even be in his prime by that time so he's got time on his side. Just needs to keep his head down, feet on the ground, work hard and stay injury free and we could be looking at something a bit special.

I believe he has the professionalism to keep striding forward, Something tells me he'll want a crack at the SPFL trophy and a taste of Champions league football at Ibrox, to which he won't even be in his prime by that time so he's got time on his side. Just needs to keep his head down, feet on the ground, work hard and stay injury free and we could be looking at something a bit special.

I know one of the Academy coaches who had Lewis when he was U10 and the guy couldnt be more complimentary to Lewis if he tried. A model professional is how he was described to me.

Not a drinker, not a smoker, not a partier, works very hard on his game and stays behind after training to continue to work on his game.

I have very high hopes for young Lewis MacLeod !!