Like I said I will leave it with you until you decide what you mean, whither speculating which was the word you used, or being honest or spinning or whatever you mean based on something you lifted from fakes.

Care to point out where I state Pinsent Mason's are spinning or where I cast aspersions on them being 'honest'?

All we know about Pinsent Masons report is what Irvine has spun to us not exactly an endorsement that much confidence can be placed in is it?

I know Pinsent Masons are a well respected company, you need to speculate that is up to you.

Who's actually doing the speculating though?

6ZyTvWc.jpg

Let me hazard a guess and say charlotte fakes.

My guess is Pinsent Masons.

Perhaps it was but I'm not convinced so.

Ignoring the message because you don't like the messenger is a policy that worksed oh so well in regards to Whyte eh?

Nobody's doubting the honesty of Pinsent Masons, quite the reverse really.

Best leave it with you and fakes till you decide what you mean and if as you previously claimed Pinsent Masons are spinning and to what end.

Care to point out where I state Pinsent Mason's are spinning or where I cast aspersions on them being 'honest'?

I will definitely leave it with you, work to do.

I will definitely leave it with you, work to do.

Very poor.

The boldened quotes dont tell the full story. Your quote was in response to some narrative FS provided and it could easily be construed that you were suggesting the narrative came from CF - but the way you present it above is as if the 3 boldened quotes were one after the other which makes it look how you want it to i.e. that you suggested CF is speculating - however, FS's 2nd post there was pointing out that the narrative, he believed, came from Pinsent Masons.

Poor show crucible.

Very poor.

The boldened quotes dont tell the full story. Your quote was in response to some narrative FS provided and it could easily be construed that you were suggesting the narrative came from CF - but the way you present it above is as if the 3 boldened quotes were one after the other which makes it look how you want it to i.e. that you suggested CF is speculating - however, FS's 2nd post there was pointing out that the narrative, he believed, came from Pinsent Masons.

Poor show crucible.

You are having a laugh, the proffered evidence comes from the fakes as everyone knows, FS clearly states he believes it is Pinsent Masons who is speculating, what your problem is beats me, what is a real poor show is trying to pass off fakes as support for any view.

You are having a laugh, the proffered evidence comes from the fakes as everyone knows, FS clearly states he believes it is Pinsent Masons who is speculating, what your problem is beats me, what is a real poor show is trying to pass off fakes as support for any view.

Are you trying to suggest that the narrative FS provided, which is seemingly from the Pinsent Masons report, if true, is not speculation ?

The use of "The terms of any arrangement (if there was one)", "there is the possibility", "if he did" are all statements of speculation. Certainly from my viewpoint.

Are you trying to suggest that the narrative FS provided, which is seemingly from the Pinsent Masons report, if true, is not speculation ?

The use of "The terms of any arrangement (if there was one)", "there is the possibility", "if he did" are all statements of speculation. Certainly from my viewpoint.

It is from the fakes site and should be treated with the contempt it deserves, what I am saying is quite clear, why you are having difficulty understanding it is your problem.

It is from the fakes site and should be treated with the contempt it deserves, what I am saying is quite clear, why you are having difficulty understanding it is your problem.

Has CF not been seen to be accurate previously ? Serious question