Not good enough!

Even if there is an element of truth to your second point, by sticking to this mantra and refusing to amend behaviour we harm not celtc, but Rangers.

You know I'm not making this up. It's what happens, and will happen, whether its fair or not. We need our fans to step up and be 'Simply the Best'.

this topic has proven one thing; we claim that they're obsessed about us, but our standard seems to be very slightly above what they do and we seem to think that give us the moral ground. we should forget their fans altogether and just focus on doing what is right, end of, we can't go wrong then.

but unfortunately we have a very small minority of fans who will never get that and we'll never move away from such incidents, people who will never learn and continue to tarnish the name of our team. these people deserve to be locked up, they're not Rangers fans, just arseholes who unfortunately have an allegiance to the same team as me.

Prepared for the onslaught but I don't find the 'Orange Bastards' chant remotely offensive. My great grandfather was high up in an Orange Lodge and I come from very staunch Ulster and Scottish blood.

To me we should just allow fans to sing whatever the fuck they want. The atmosphere in UK games is terrible enough without sanitising it further. You look at the crazy atmospheres that get generated in Italy, Argentina, Turkey, Germany, Holland etc and you just get depressed...

I say let fans sing whatever the fuck they want as long as it is not entirely inappropriate like 71 chants or pro IRA.

We don't want to be left with family stands and jester hats. Lets get the 'ultra' back into football.

Whether you or I are offended by it or not missed the point SBS.

We were told the motivation behind the legislation introduced to deal with such singing was a desire to eradicate sectarianism and bigotry - having opened Pandora's box they now need to ensure that such legislation is applied in an even handed manner.

Whether you or I are offended by it or not missed the point SBS.

We were told the motivation behind the legislation introduced to deal with such singing was a desire to eradicate sectarianism and bigotry - having opened Pandora's box they now need to ensure that such legislation is applied in an even handed manner.

They clearly don't. We are only too happy to be treated as second class citizens.