Who holds 15% of our shares. Not knowing who our principle shareholders are is ridiculous.

Have those wishing their identity withheld broken any laws ? as they apparently haven't it is none of my business yours or anyone else's, having said that we have been told PM's lawyers are in possession of the elusive names, why don't they publish them ?

Have those wishing their identity withheld broken any laws ? as they apparently haven't it is none of my business yours or anyone else's, having said that we have been told PM's lawyers are in possession of the elusive names, why don't they publish them ?

If you don't want to know that is your choice. If the present Board want my vote at an AGM, perhaps they should listen to the support.

I am all ears if you want to convince me why I should support the present Board members.

If you don't want to know that is your choice. If the present Board want my vote at an AGM, perhaps they should listen to the support.

I am all ears if you want to convince me why I should support the present Board members.

I simply stated the facts no laws broken it is no one's business other than the shareholders, so tell us why the lawyers of PM haven't released the names which they had claimed to have obtained under freedom of information.

I for one do not believe they have obtained any names under FOI or anything else.

To return to the subject matter, jackson's story is absolutely risible.

I simply stated the facts no laws broken it is no one's business other than the shareholders, so tell us why the lawyers of PM haven't released the names which they had claimed to have obtained under freedom of information.

I for one do not believe they have obtained any names under FOI or anything else.

To return to the subject matter, jackson's story is absolutely risible.

You haven't convinced me yet.