Correct me if I'm wrong, but are the SFA not supposed to know our shareholders?

If so, how does telling the fans going to make any difference?

I think you are very likely to be wrong, given that the people who told the SFA who they supposedly were are serial liars whenever they speak, even their silence is evasion as Deloitte found out when asking about the same thing.

Wait a minute - am I reading this wrong?

As it stands at the moment, the SFA have a verbal assurance from our board - the current one, plus the people who have bailed out - that everything is OK as regards ownership.

But, if it turns out not to be OK, they will hammer us again?

If the SFA don't know, is there some way we can force them to find out?

This is absolutely stinking. I really hope I've misread these posts.

As it stands at the moment, the SFA have a verbal assurance from our board - the current one, plus the people who have bailed out - that everything is OK as regards ownership.

Regan's final sentence in his statement is quite clear as to possible consequences over something dragged up again by the requisitioners something that had already been settled at that, absolute madness to have it back on the table again. seems there are those who would wish to test him on it.

The only thing that frightens me is that people like you see nothing wrong in putting the clubs existence on the line for God knows what, you won't be doing it in my name.

Tell me Crucible who do you think were responsible for our club slipping into administration, failing to get a CVA and so forth? Who do you blame for that happening? Same with Hearts and Dunfermline if you've been following their stories, who do you blame?

After what we have been through we deserve and need to know who has their finger in the pie, normally most fans wouldn't really care,but this situation is not normal and we have been sucked dry by the parasites for too long. If they have the best interest for Rangers why hide?.

IIRC from his Sportsound interview on Saturday, he said the SFA had a legally binding assurance from Malcolm Murray, Charles Green and Imran Ahmad that Whyte was not involved. I assumed therefore that it must be a written assurance.

However, I am very interested to know the exact nature of said assurance, because if it is an assurance at the time of the transfer of SFA membership from oldco to newco, that Whyte had no involvement in running the club, that is something that would seem to be fairly easy to prove or disprove.

But if its an assurance that Whyte has no shareholding in a company linked to or part of BPH or Margarita, that could be altogether different. Also, with the way Green and Ahmad seemed to do business, who's to say that something couldn't come out of the woodwork via Charlotte Fakes or some other source.

Or even more worrying, should this legally binding guarantee prove to false, it's not Green, Ahmad or Murray who will be held to account by the SFA, but the club they were running, i.e. Rangers.

I have admitted to paranoia long before but this is a set-up. Why on earth would the governing body settle for a guarantee, written or verbal, instead of insisting on seeing the names on the papers? They ignore the law when it suits them, so there's no point wheeling out the old anonymity cobblers here.

We're being set up again, man. We're being set up again.