SSN: Jim McColl Interview (16:30 with Jim White)

I notice in a few places the usual suspects are trying to find fault. You have to wonder what they actually want at the end of the day.

Surely not the status quo!!

Perhaps they want the truth CB - there were certainly major inconsistencies with the content of that interview and what was published on the RST website re their Q & A.

Perhaps they want the truth CB - there were certainly major inconsistencies with the content of that interview and what was published on the RST website re their Q & A.

I missed the interview. What were these major inconsistencies you speak of D'Art?

it's a stretch to claim saying the fans back mccoll is a major inconsistency.

in my experience they do but even if a good number don't tens of thousands clearly do.

GS come on even the RST minutes of the REPRESENTED GROUPS was as follows :

The perception that amongst the fans groups represented is that there is perhaps 50% general support for the group and 50% who at this time are not :

He claimed to have the backing of the fans Zap.

The RST minutes of the meeting suggested otherwise.

I thought the RST told McColl & co at the meeting that their members seemed to be split about 50/50 or something to that effect?

I also thought that the RST were advertising that they were meeting both parties (the current board & McColl's group) and trying to remain as neutral as possible until they had more information for their members to base votes on.