Rangers star Ian Black quizzed by cops..............

So that makes it right to abduct a little girl. Come on there are caravan parks and hotels all over the world where kids are put to bed and the parents go to an adjoining club. I don't agree with it and have never done it but they are not the bad people in the case. The person who took the kid is the bad one.

Incompetent parents.

And just to add its ok for doctors to do it poor them. Had it been a cleaner and a bus driver from Castlemilk they would have been hauled through the courts and had their other two kids removed from their custody.

Oh and well done Blacky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete you cant be serious with that, its not as if they were having a quiet glass of wine outside a caravan, they left 3 babies alone not in sight...and REFUSED free care from the resort....their official story is absolute bullshit for me...sniffer dogs don't lie.

I don't know enough of the story to play judge and jury. They may have made some serious mistakes but I do know that a part of the British holiday culture is get the kids to bed and get to the club\pub. I know many think the McCanns had something to do with the disappearance, but I can't judge on that Anyway this going a bit off topic, I stand by my point that Black should never have forced kids into his car and the Record have every right to report it.

Anyone in this day and age who leaves young children unattended is a complete and utter moron.

Yeah and makes over a million quid out of it and pays their mortgage!! - this is fact! The McScams have some friends in high places.

I don't know enough of the story to play judge and jury. They may have made some serious mistakes but I do know that a part of the British holiday culture is get the kids to bed and get to the club\pub. .

That's ignorance of the highest order from any parent...and I seriously doubt many would leave their kids out of sight especially babies (the twins were babies)

Yeah and makes over a million quid out of it and pays their mortgage!! - this is fact! The McScams have some friends in high places.

One day I was bored and did a lot of reading into what happened. It's all very, very murky.

The corpse sniffing dog stuff, some of the things the parents said and some other disgraceful things alleged at Gerry and another of the party (by one of the witnesses I believe, a woman?) are all very, very suspicious...

I can't remember exactly what I read, but I'm sure one of the Tapas 7 claimed that one of the party made sexual comments about a minor and that Gerry also was involved in the conversation? I will try and find the exact quotes....

One day I was bored and did a lot of reading into what happened. It's all very, very murky.

The corpse sniffing dog stuff, some of the things the parents said and some other disgraceful things alleged at Gerry and another of the party (by one of the witnesses I believe, a woman?) are all very, very suspicious...

I can't remember exactly what I read, but I'm sure one of the Tapas 7 claimed that one of the party made sexual comments about a minor and that Gerry also was involved in the conversation? I will try and find the exact quotes....

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.sg

Ive read days of stuff...this was the first. The tapas 8's and friends info should be read....

Hapy for admin to move this but don't delete it.

Just on the McCann stuff. Anyone else think it was suspicious that just a few days after the disappearance an announcement was made over the tannoy at Parkhead? Most parents would be too distraught to organise such a thing. And who else could afford to hire a full-time PRO (Clarence Mitchell I think) to promote their case.

Sorry I am totally against the grain in this thread. I would be furious if someone had forced my kid into a car for such a trivial thing. Ask the parents of all the abducted kids what they think of strangers throwing kids in a car. Getting their name and address and reporting it to their parents was the way to go in this case . Black is extremely lucky the police did not arrest him for abduction. If I was a parent I would be pressing charges against him for exactly that. Black is in the public eye and this was a very serious thing to do, so I think the record have every right to publish it.

Seems like this was tried and the police didnt want to know. Rightly.

Act like a wee ned. Made to clean it up. No drama.