Daily Records take on Ricksen Twitter troll

As a person I am generally not paranoid but I found the Daily Records take on Fernando Ricksens Twitter abuse somewhat perplexing. Firstly, the reporter states the abuse was instigated by a "so called" Celtic fan. When I read this I couldn't help but think, would another "fan" of a particular club ie. Rangers, be afforded the same moniker. My bet would be on that particular version not labelling that fan as a "so called" Rangers fan...

Secondly, I found it even more perplexing that the said reporter is keen for us to hear what real Celtic fans think of this lowlife turd. Very admirable indeed but once again I doubt if this was a story about an abusive Rangers fan, you would get a normal Gers fans POV to balance the story ie.providing a positive ending to round off the piece.

Maybe I'm just paranoid after all....

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fans-condemn-twitter-troll-who-2677855

As a person I am generally not paranoid but I found the Daily Records take on Fernando Ricksens Twitter abuse somewhat perplexing. Firstly' date=' the reporter states the abuse was instigated by a "so called" Celtic fan. When I read this I couldn't help but think, would another "fan" of a particular club ie. Rangers, be afforded the same moniker. My bet would be on that particular version not labelling that fan as a "so called" Rangers fan...

Secondly, I found it even more perplexing that the said reporter is keen for us to hear what real Celtic fans think of this lowlife turd. Very admirable indeed but once again I doubt if this was a story about an abusive Rangers fan, you would get a normal Gers fans POV to balance the story ie.providing a positive ending to round off the piece.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fans-condemn-twitter-troll-who-2677855[/quote']

You're probably right. He's not a so called fan; he's a 'so-called' human being.

As a person I am generally not paranoid but I found the Daily Records take on Fernando Ricksens Twitter abuse somewhat perplexing. Firstly' date=' the reporter states the abuse was instigated by a "so called" Celtic fan. When I read this I couldn't help but think, would another "fan" of a particular club ie. Rangers, be afforded the same moniker. My bet would be on that particular version not labelling that fan as a "so called" Rangers fan...

[b']Maybe I'm just paranoid after all....[/b]

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fans-condemn-twitter-troll-who-2677855

You are not paranoid,Lieswell has the mHedia firmly in his grasp,the agenda rumbles on

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/fans-condemn-twitter-troll-who-2677855[/quote']

Nope Max...I dont think you are being paranoid.

It is interesting he is labelled a "so called" celtic fan as I was showsn a screenshot of the tweet in question. One can hardly call one a "so called" fan when their username and their profile pic is Celtic related....must have been a red herring....

This tweet was sickening !!

Also need to take heed of the fact that Football Clubs are taking a lot stronger stance against journalists that they dont like by banning them. Nobody will criticise Celtic just now incase they dont get invited to their Champions League outings....

I hope it will change when Rangers get back up there but i seriously doubt it.