What is this guys background and why would investors want to speak to him considering he really has no skelp with any going on at rangers, and in the scale of things the money these guys have invested in rangers will be small time compared to what there other interests are.

No skelp with any going on at Rangers. Quite true. Suspect that there very few who can be certain what is going on at Rangers right now.

Where is the proof that things are so bad right now? I think that is what people need to see, not hear.

The FD has stated that we will be down to one million by April. That was before they paid a CEO who resigned £300000 as a wee going away present plus whatever to Jim Traynor.

It should be obvious to all we have incompetents or worse running our club.

I have to say trueblue makes some relevant points - whilst I admire the tenacity and dedication of the SOS guys - has anyone actually seen the evidence regarding sale & lease back ?

We'd all like proof positive but if we're waiting for a signed lease as definitive proof then it'll be way too late.

The FD has stated that we will be down to one million by April. That was before they paid a CEO who resigned £300000 as a wee going away present plus whatever to Jim Traynor.

It should be obvious to all we have incompetents or worse running our club.

Then why is there no widespread panic amongst fans? Why is no one with clout saying anything? McColls not interested, Murrays name seems to be tainted, King is dragging his heels, who is there, with clout to show us what is wrong?

Is this guy from SoS not a football casual or something? Links to the ICF? I have heard other rumours mentioned which i won't bring up on here.

Why should it be obvious? Green and Ahmad are gone, to me they were the ones on the take.

Can someone categorically show us a list of all the money we have brought in since Newco and show us where it has went? If people are saying money has went missing then what and how much?

Fwiw, i am neither for or against the current board, i am clueless and want direction, i want answers and proof from all sides.

If it was upto me i would empty the whole place, on and off the field and start again. The board saga is taking the heat off our footballing monetary issues.

Define the difference between a 'nobody' and a 'somebody' will you? To me the guy is an intelligent bloke who always comes across well whenever I've seen him. He may not represent you but it doesn't make him a nobody. Unless of course your dislike for him goes deeper than that......? It's quite disappointing that Sky can have any number of bitter, twisted rhebels on there e.g. Lennon, Lawell, Provan etc, but that you would talk of wasting your Sky subscription at the thought of a fellow Rangers Man expressing his opinion.

I have no time for Mark Dingwall but he is a

somebody' as he has been elected by his group.

Lennon etc are not down in the 'city' pestering our investors with unfounded claims.

The mudslinging by both sides seems to have calmed down thankfully. The investors should be left to make up their own minds which way to vote at the AGM.

Aye let's criticise guys who actually do something, let's do nothing, let the spivs run the club out of money, let's go into admin 2.

Here is the problem - polarised and entrenched views. Is it now criticism to ask for evidence to support serious allegations ?

Why has no one asked the club about this £1m by April thing?

Why has no one asked what the club aim to do about it if it is true?

How much are the club making from the Sports Direct and Puma deals?

Has Allys wage been cut yet?

Why are we signing players on thousands per week to participate in a part time league?

Why was the manager allowed to carry a wage bill that would inevitably lead to a heavier financial loss?

Should fans know who Margarita and BPH are?