Were you at the hotel in EK last Friday night GS? I ended up at the Albertz night in Blantyre, and I wished I had been in EK for the Walter Night (although big Jorg was class). Did you see the two boys, Stuart and Graham, getting presented with the framed picture of Walter in tribute to their dad Rab who collapsed and died on the EKFC training pitch the week before? That was a class gesture wasn't it? One of the boys sent a text absolutely thrilled to bits (as were the whole family).

yeah mate really nice touch. cracking pictures as well my mate bought one in the auction.

Aha ... on the face of it, would that pose a challenge to the known abilities of Somers and Wallace then?

well none of them are up for the same job so thats not really vital. that said mm pishes all over sommers as chairman material. he once owned a quarter of man utd for example and is a season book holding rangers fan.

all 4 look like good quality non execs with good experience.

Edited by the gunslinger

Ally can't win whichever side he votes with, unless he knows for 100% certain which way the vote will go.

If I was him I would abstain. He has to work with whoever wins, and if he gets it wrong it would be his last act as Rangers manager. It would be far easier for him to say he is not getting involved in the voting process of the AGM but looks forward to it finally putting all the uncertainty to bed and looks forward to working with whoever is in control after the AGM business has concluded.

Ally can't win whichever side he votes with, unless he knows for 100% certain which way the vote will go.

If I was him I would abstain. He has to work with whoever wins, and if he gets it wrong it would be his last act as Rangers manager. It would be far easier for him to say he is not getting involved in the voting process of the AGM but looks forward to it finally putting all the uncertainty to bed and looks forward to working with whoever is in control after the AGM business has concluded.

that or vote yes for them all.