I actually think the statement makes some valid points, albeit in a rather crude manner....

If the requisitioner's have proof of wrong doing then they need to provide the proof either directly to the fans or by evidence of some official investigation etc, other than that it's nothing more than mud-slinging IMHO.

Why would the requisitioner's choose not to include some kind of Bio/communication of their plans etc within the official AGM pack??? IMHO, they view the media as a better weapon.

Again a valid point. M Murray was chairman of the board, but is now complaining about the actions of the very board he was chair of....

This ties back to the point about the requisition's claims......The board should publish some kind of evidence to support this claim. If they did, I feel it would go a long way to helping their cause.

There are a lot of claims & counter-claims flying back & forth between both parties. This makes it very difficult to actually get to the truth. I think some of the tactics being employed by the requisitioner's are just as dirty (in some cases possibly more so) than the current Board.

Please don't get me wrong, I am no supporter of either side particularly - I do think that Stockbridge should realise that his time is up though. The main argument I am hearing from the requisitioner's is that "they're bad, we're good, so vote for us", but I'm yet to be convinced of WHY they are the better option. I think Somers & Wallace should be give time.

Give me 2 sec while I dig out my tin hat & flack vest.....;)

Where you at the meeting last night with 4 wee lackies around about you? :D

I am on this site and RM almost every day, I visit an equal number of football and boardroom threads. The football threads on this site are fairly balanced and see no need to comment other than to add my agreement to viewpoints. The boardroom threads on the other hand are usually heavily one sided and I feel the need to add my viewpoint. Take this thread for example, had I not read this thread until now I would not have commented as balance has been added today by darthter and der berliner. I am by nature a non commenter as is proved by my low post count, but I will not stand by and see my club criticised and smeared by non contributing shit stirring rebels who offer virtually no proof to their outragous allegations . If no one else defends my club I WILL speak up.

Where were you when our club was being beaten from pillar to post under Moonbeams both in the press and by the man himself?

I am on this site and RM almost every day, I visit an equal number of football and boardroom threads. The football threads on this site are fairly balanced and see no need to comment other than to add my agreement to viewpoints. The boardroom threads on the other hand are usually heavily one sided and I feel the need to add my viewpoint. Take this thread for example, had I not read this thread until now I would not have commented as balance has been added today by darthter and der berliner. I am by nature a non commenter as is proved by my low post count, but I will not stand by and see my club criticised and smeared by non contributing shit stirring rebels who offer virtually no proof to their outragous allegations . If no one else defends my club I WILL speak up.

Well, in that case, I can only offer humble apologies.

You see, I had thought you were simply a mouthpiece for the board, possibly paid, certainly with an agenda. I probably thought that due to your unquestioning support of anything and everything they say and the highly insulting and inflammatory language you use when attacking anybody who expresses opposition to them.

I had no idea you were providing such a valuable service to the online community by bringing balance, fairness and light.

I will not stand by and see my club criticised and smeared by non contributing shit stirring rebels who offer virtually no proof to their outragous allegations

Proof?

1. The accounts show the outrageous level of spending by the directors

2. Stockbridge himself confirmed that all the cash raised by the share issue was gone in under 9 months.

3. The video that Stockbridge took and then distributed of a fellow director has been widely seen.

4. The statements issued by the club over the last few months show they aren't fit for office.

5. Easdales - you need to do your own research on them but it's not difficult to find out what they are all about.

I usually refrain from disecting someone else's posts (ain't a good style), so I beg your pardon in advance ...

The money came in, the money went out again, ...

Some of which was reported about, some of which was pretty clear, while a certain amount is unaccounted for ... bar some conjecture and assumption. So we are left guessing what figure went against what cost. Nothing more is said.

... and as of the present our infrastructure is non-existent, our 'plan for the future' non-existent, our financial future still wobbly (at best), ...

Well, hardly any business-leader will play all his cards open, reveal who is going to invest (if anyone), who is being targetted for investement etc. pp.. And while I am at it, the McColl faction is not exactly playing with open cards either, so the argument is in game terms at best "a draw".

... we are owned by a Trust fund, ...

Ahem, no. Laxey owns a major minority of shares, but not the club or "us", for that matter.

the whole admin process was highly dubious as was the way we came out of it, yet several people now gone are now substantially richer.

Fair enough and this is being targetted by BDO and other authorities. And we shouldn't think that unless a McColl or King had laid SDM-like riches on the table, any capitalist taking over our club would have done it for "nothing". (Yes, I'm not neck deep in the "the gallant Blue Knights doing it for the club" stuff that seems to be on some people's minds.)

Hiring one or two people of a superior calibre is not enough to make up for their mistakes - you'd hardly hire the burglar who shat on your carpet to fit a new one, would you?

I would assume that they did not hire high calibre folks to make up for any "mistakes", but to take their own investment forward on a better scale than before. And saying that I assume that by getting Somers and Wallace, they look for expertise in the field of future investment as well.

Anyhow, as long as we do not get any sort of reasonable information from either faction, I see no reason to - at this moment and time - favor any of them.

Well, in that case, I can only offer humble apologies.

You see, I had thought you were simply a mouthpiece for the board, possibly paid, certainly with an agenda. I probably thought that due to your unquestioning support of anything and everything they say and the highly insulting and inflammatory language you use when attacking anybody who expresses opposition to them.

I had no idea you were providing such a valuable service to the online community by bringing balance, fairness and light.

I get paid is a ludicrous accusation, and you are not the first to suggest it which makes me think this is rebel policy towards anyone backing the board. I have insulted no one on here unless they have insulted me first and my inflammatory language is way below that directed at the board.

I get paid is a ludicrous accusation, and you are not the first to suggest it which makes me think this is rebel policy towards anyone backing the board. I have insulted no one on here unless they have insulted me first and my inflammatory language is way below that directed at the board.

I would say it's good to have dissenting voices on the site. Makes you question your own views.Keep it up. :)

Interesting choice of word "rebel", particularly in an OF context. Given that you're describing people who refuse to accept the imposition of an illegitimate governing authority and one which may have come to power directly or indirectly via fraudulent or even criminal methods, I think "resistance", "counter-insurgents" "mutineers" "agitators" or "protesters" would be more accurate, don't you?

But then, those terms don't have Irish republican connotations, do they? If you used those words you would have to work harder at making your case, whereas just calling someone a rebel is just lazy shorthand for putting them in with Celtic/irish rebulicans/enemies of the club. The only thing missing is an 'h' after the 'r'.