I personally thought Naismith improved tremendously whilst playing with us. Boyd didnt but I doubt ANY manager or coach would have got him to improve as he had no desire to improve his game - Miller came to us with potential the FIRST time around and he wasnt playing under Walter then..... when he came back he also was too old to have a desire to change his game.

I don't think he did to be honest his goals to games ratio was virtually the same at Kilmarnock.

I do think he was going to have a big season in his last with us until the injury as it was telling when he went out injured we went into free-fall

Robertson improved at Rangers but Laudrup made him look like Cafu. Robertson's subsequent poor spell at an ordinary Leeds side backs that up I'm afraid, anyone playing behind Laudrup would look good.

Goram developed into a world class keeper, we've a great record improving goalies, our coaching of that position is as good as anyones.

Did Robertson not suffer with injuries at Leeds?

From what I can see by just quick browse Robertson made 24 appearances in his first season with Leeds out of 28 in total he left in 2001 and Leeds came fifth in his first season and qualified for Europe.

Edited by Crimson Dynamo

I don't think he did to be honest his goals to games ratio was virtually the same at Kilmarnock.

I do think he was going to have a big season in his last with us until the injury as it was telling when he went out injured we went into free-fall

Goals to games ratio doesn't determine quality of performance, especially as he never actually played up front for us.

Agreed re your last point