Malcolm Murray: Rangers won't survive unless I'm voted back

...who basically allowed himself to be forced off the very Board that he was in charge of!!!! To paraphrase McCoist..."He walked away"

Don't think that's fair to the guy. I have no idea whether I want him on the board due to what happened when he was part of it, but he was obviously forced off and was continually outvoted when he wanted financial prudence.

Don't think that's fair to the guy. I have no idea whether I want him on the board due to what happened when he was part of it, but he was obviously forced off and was continually outvoted when he wanted financial prudence.

I really can't see either of the Murrays getting back in. I think folk have too many concerns surrounding their previous stints etc. The other 2 guys, I know nothing about.

Malcolm Murray has had his chance and for whatever reasons, failed to impress or follow through on his initial promises of corporate governance - once bitten, twice shy etc etc.

Same with Paul Murray...based on known fact, he has talked a good game in the past, but never produced the final goods for whatever reason.

I think MM is quite disingenuous when he talks about his time on the board. Understand he may have been outvoted from time to time but if that was the case he should have resigned earlier and raised the issue quicker.

I think MM is quite disingenuous when he talks about his time on the board. Understand he may have been outvoted from time to time but if that was the case he should have resigned earlier and raised the issue quicker.

It would appear that integrity self respect and candor have been strangers since the days of the boards of david murray.

Some would say they're still missing now...

When all is said and done it doesn't matter what the likes of us say, the big boys the major shareholders will decide the events to come, let's just hope everyone accepts the democratic outcome and we can move on.

When all is said and done it doesn't matter what the likes of us say, the big boys the major shareholders will decide the events to come, let's just hope everyone accepts the democratic outcome and we can move on.

No, I think it does indeed matter what the fans think. Ultimately we may be powerless but that shouldn't make our opinion any less worthy or valid.

You spoke about certain virtues and there's no doubt they are missing from some club employees. That's well worth highlighting - more so when we consider the constitution the reqs released the other day.

No, I think it does indeed matter what the fans think. Ultimately we may be powerless but that shouldn't make our opinion any less worthy or valid.

You spoke about certain virtues and there's no doubt they are missing from some club employees. That's well worth highlighting - more so when we consider the constitution the reqs released the other day.

The only people who think what the fans think matters are the fans, in the real world the real power brokers know they have a captive customer base, they are not going to invest money and have someone else tell them how that investment is going to be utilised hence ring fencing is a fanciful dream.

We see ourselves as what we are fans the corporate people see us as customers, captive ones and I don't see anything that is going to change the pecking order, unless of course people intend to commit suicide by boycotting the one innocent party, that being Rangers FC.