See what you are saying Craig and my 3-5-2 would be far from a perfect Man U team, I just think to get their best available XI at the moment would have that formation. The amount of work Moyes has got to do is incredible. He has a big squad with a severe lack of World Class. Cleverly, Young, Nani, Valencia, Fellaini, Zaha, Kagawa, Smalling, Jones, Rafael, Evans, Welbeck....and that's not to mention the situations with Vidic, Rio and Evra that you touched on.

As good as Ryan Giggs has been and still is I now think he maybe should have called it a day last summer due to the changes. Or perhaps he jumped into the player / coach thing a year to quickly. He could have went out at the top. He still has a touch of class but the last thing he wants to do is finish his career with a poor club season, he deserves better than that.

Decent point for Utd in the battle for a Europa League place:laugh2:

:D

Their next 4 games are away games as well, starting with a trip to the Emirates on Wednesday, then they're away to Crystal Palace, Olympiakos and West Brom.

Serious pressure on Moyes for that run of 4 games because I doubt if he'd keep his job if they lose 3 or 4 games in a row at this point.

I can see them landing 9 points in the league games. They do better away from home.

Arsenal will be determined to bounce back from their trouncing at Anfield, so I can see them humping Man U on Wednesday.

Did he? Cheers for the info Zap. I never realised that obviously

Yeah, the interesting thing is that we've obviously had previous dealings with Lekhwiya when we sold them Bougherra, so it might not be completely out of the question for us to get Weiss off of them in a couple of years time. If I was Ally I'd be getting Graham Wallace to ask Lekhwiya & Weiss to give us first option on him because by the likes of summer 2016 we should hopefully be able to purchase a couple of quality players and Weiss would be ideal. He'd only be 26 by then as well.

Arsenal will be determined to bounce back from their trouncing at Anfield, so I can see them humping Man U on Wednesday.

Can't see it myself. I reckon Arsenal will struggle to create much and break down their defence. Away win written all over it.