An artificial table? Analyse it however you like but the figures mentioned are fact.

You can make an argument for any set of statistics.

They may be quantitative fact, but they ignore the qualitative aspect - facts they may be, but tell the full story ? I dont think so.

After this season we likely will have more points in the league than any other Rangers side in the modern era. Does that fact mean that this is the best Rangers team of the modern era ? Nah, I didnt think so either.

You can make an argument for any set of statistics.

They may be quantitative fact, but they ignore the qualitative aspect - facts they may be, but tell the full story ? I dont think so.

After this season we likely will have more points in the league than any other Rangers side in the modern era. Does that fact mean that this is the best Rangers team of the modern era ? Nah, I didnt think so either.

Of course not.

What the stat shows is that Moyes isn't doing that bad a job. It took SAF time to get Man Utd winning back in the 80s and 90s. It'll take Moyes time too.

• 2 weeks later...
His football is awful to watch.

Yup so negative. 4-5-1 sets up not to lose. That's ok for Everton and with 1 or 2 players they will finish above the rest of the league outside the big boys.

He qualifies for a future Rangers manager with those tactics.

• 2 weeks later...

Moyes breaking all sorts of records.

Stoke win over Man Utd for first time in Premier League and since 1984.

Swansea win first ever time at Old Trafford.

Newcastle win at Old Trafford first time since 1972.

Everton win at Old Trafford first time since 1992.

West Brom win at Old Trafford first time since 1978.

Not sure why Januzaj is getting benched now because he's been their best player. Don't think Rooney, RVP and Mata is a conundrum that's going to work out that well because they are left with all their talent in the final third and two players (Mata and Rooney) playing the same role.

They should play a 4-2-3-1 with RVP up top, Rooney as the number 10 and Mata and Januzaj on the flanks but Mata needs to play the number 10 role. He's better than Rooney anyway