Mock AGM - Cast your vote now...!

Personally, I'd accept a compromise where Stockbridge goes, Irvine's contract is terminated and Wilson & Murdoch from the requisitioners side are elected to the Board. I'd prefer the Easdales and Somers to go as well, but I could live with them as long as a couple of people I believe I can trust are elected.

The way I see it Easdale and Crighton (who I strongly suspect is Laxey's man) are the two from the current board who's removal would most likely result in an EGM. With this in mind I'd accept them plus Wallace with 2 or 3 of the requisitioners being voted onto the board to even it out.

Says it all.

Forget actual Directors but claim to be objective.

And also block those whose vote you don't want.

Very objective.

LMAO

Perhaps this time you cold actually explain your claims before disappearing again for another few days?

The poll is just a bit of fun but open to all and no-one is blocked from voting (as long as people are not using the same IP). One director was left off the list for an hour or so but his votes have quickly caught up to everyone else.

Now, what was it you were saying about hypocrisy?

Quick poll report after 20 hours of voting:

Somers

1297 votes cast

Yes 19%

No 76%

Undecided 5%

Wallace

1253 votes cast

Yes 62%

No 16%

Undecided 23%

Stockbridge

1286 votes cast

Yes 12%

No 87%

Undecided 2%

Crighton

1233 votes cast

Yes 17%

No 40%

Undecided 42%

Easdale

1078 votes cast

Yes 20%

No 73%

Undecided 7%

P Murray

1252 votes cast

Yes 71%

No 26%

Undecided 3%

M Murray

1239 votes cast

Yes 59%

No 33%

Undecided 8%

Murdoch

1217 votes cast

Yes 77%

No 16%

Undecided 7%

Wilson

1213 votes cast

Yes 77%

No 16%

Undecided 7%

Notes

- This poll is open to all that visit the main site

- Your vote may be blocked if you use a shared IP (e.g. workplace or mobile device)

- Easdale turnout is lower due to initially being missed from first 90mins of vote

- While we find these results to be interesting, clearly this is only a very general and unscientific method of canvassing opinion - it's for fun only; nothing else!

I'm a bit surprised that Creighton is getting a no vote - what has he done/not done that I've missed?

Also a bit surprised that the two Murray's are getting such a high yes vote. I confess I voted no to both - I think Paul will prove divisive (not his fault, but it's 'for the best of the club' we're looking at) and Malcolm...he just sounds like a twat whenever I've heard him on radio. had enough of no class or dignity for a while, thanks.

I'm not surprised at the way this has gone.

For all the anti McCollco rhetoric on Forums and the like, I honestly don't think there are that many. They go about in teams swamping Forums or twitter, which makes their numbers look bigger than they are.

I await the counter demonstrations to SOS.

I cannot believe that Stockbridge got 12% of the yes vote. That's 154 people who think that he is doing a good job!

I could live with any combination of the nominee directors, plus Wallace, Crighton and Easdale but Stockbridge and Somers (after that ridiculous statement) must go.

I cannot believe that Stockbridge got 12% of the yes vote. That's 154 people who think that he is doing a good job!

I could live with any combination of the nominee directors, plus Wallace, Crighton and Easdale but Stockbridge and Somers (after that ridiculous statement) must go.

Our obsessed friends will have voted too. Thankfully they've not managed to ruin the poll.