That really is one of the most patronising things I've read throughout this whole tiresome shambles. So many "I"s in there. Starting to take himself way too seriously I'm afraid. Needless to say this article is going down particularly well on another forum. Playing to the gallery again perhaps?

Still awaiting you substantiating the attack you made a few weeks back . How's that coming along ?

That's the one you claimed I was trying to be all things to all people and manipulate myself into a position.

But now apparently, I'm playing to the gallery on a particular forum, Are you having trouble making up your mind ?

Edited by D'Artagnan

Attack? What attack? You are starting to believe your own / RM hype D'Art.

Time you got back to reality.

Forgottten already ? The one you "couldn't be bothered" verifying from my previous articles, the allegations you had made.

Edited by D'Artagnan

I think VB are often hard done by as one can only admire a lot of the hard work they've done over the last few years.

However, there's also no doubt a few of their higher-profile members let themselves down across the community with their behaviour. Perhaps that can be said of other forums' users as well but it seems most common from VB-related people. I might be wrong but, as someone with no axe to grind in that respect, I do think by association (unfairly or not) VB is seen as divisive. Like I say, they're not the only offenders in that sense but if you're to offer a defence of them then such issues have to be explored.