Wallace willing to work with Rangers hopefuls

Able to call upon the expertise of Jim McColl and Dave King for advice.

I wouldn't class that as "specific skills".....I'm sure Somers, Wallace & Crichton have some equally capable business acquaintances who they can turn to for advice.

If they need to run to McColl or King every 10 mins or every time they have to make a decision....are they really the men to run the club? Just get king and/or McColl on the board.

As for Gunslinger's suggestions:

Restructuring skills - REALLY....was that not allegedly one of Craig Whyte's core skills???

Property developer - Andrew Ellis anyone??? Then comes the concern about selling Ibrox etc - isn't that right up a property developers street (literally)

Business & boardroom experience - Pretty sure Somers, Wallace & Crichton have plenty of that as well with companies that are actually profitable

Rangers men - Plenty of these about, but how many could run the club well??? I'm sure we've had plenty in the past as well & look where that got us!!!! We require businessmen not fans to take the club forward.

The key position, that the requisitioner's haven't got 100% covered is FD. There is still talk of Blin possibly being involved, but nothing concrete. If they put up a credible replacement FD, they would have no problems.

The requisitioners all have vast experience. Easily outweighing our current board members.

Not from what I have read so far. Much of the info on all parties is garbled stockmarket and company stuff that any normal folk has no clue to evaluate. (Though I guess some well-informed chaps on here will verify this accordingly ... which gives e.g. me not a real picture either, as quite a few people are not impartial (no insult to anyone on here!).)

I'd be especially concerned about the Murray's. They may be astute businessmen and Rangers people, but the Paul version was here throughout our fall and captained the failed Blue Knights (and I for one don't blame solely D&P here). The Malcolm version was victim of the Stockbridge video, but how on earth he got himself into the situation as a Rangers chairman in the first place, well ...

Quite a few of the Requisitioners presented quite some ego in the run up to the AGM as well ... now, how should we imagine that there won't be strife up there if they get elected? And you wonder, given their previous behaviour (all parties concerned) that they keep that privat and don't use the media again?

IMHO, Stockbridge should take a bow and a couple of the new chaps should join up with the board. These people should look for a new finance boss and then get on with it for the time being.

IMHO, Stockbridge should take a bow and a couple of the new chaps should join up with the board. These people should look for a new finance boss and then get on with it for the time being.

I honestly don't see BS surviving the AGM (not literally, but you never know).

I think Wallace & Somers will stay.

I think Wilson & Murdoch will be voted join.

Crichton may stay

Easdale will probably stay

If BS goes, they will need to get a respected & experienced FD in ASAP - this could be Blin (even short term)

Wilson and murdoch coukd grace any boardroom.

I don't doubt it.....but what makes them so special for the Rangers boardroom???

Do they have a "nose" for a good deal???

Are they excellent negotiators???

Do they have a proven record for bringing in investment???

Do they have potentially lucrative contacts in major organisations???

Are they hard-nosed bast*rds who take no prisoners???

What have they done to improve previous businesses???

All we really have a present is - They are "Rangers men" & they are not connected with Green/Stockbridge/Whyte.

Note: The above points also apply to the current board & any other person who may wish to join the board.

I don't doubt it.....but what makes them so special for the Rangers boardroom???

Do they have a "nose" for a good deal???

Are they excellent negotiators???

Do they have a proven record for bringing in investment???

Do they have potentially lucrative contacts in major organisations???

Are they hard-nosed bast*rds who take no prisoners???

What have they done to improve previous businesses???

All we really have a present is - They are "Rangers men" & they are not connected with Green/Stockbridge/Whyte.

Note: The above points also apply to the current board & any other person who may wish to join the board.

Because they are experienced massive ly succesful and rangers fans.