Chasing the Dragon - Update

Following several unsatisfactory responses to both myself and Mr Joe Fitzpatrick MSP over a period of several months, today I duly instructed Campbell Boath Solicitors, to serve upon Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs, a series of Freedom of Information Requests pertaining to the following :-

PRODUCTIONS

(1) The seizure of, care and storage of productions and

(2) Action on the theft or loss of productions in the care of HMRC

(3) Duty to report the theft or loss of productions

(4) Protocols for contacting Police should the circumstances at (2) above be fulfilled

BREACHES OF CONFIDENTIALITY

(5) General action on suspected or possible breaches of confidentiality by HMRC staff

(6) Duty to investigate suspected breaches of confidentiality

(7) Duty and protocol for reporting such criminal conduct arising from such breaches of confidentiality to the Police.

Should the request be subject of a denial then such denial will itself be subject of further legal proceedings.

Furthermore recent correspondence received by Mr Fitzpatrick aforesaid from Mr Stephen House, QPM, Chief Constable, Police Scotland, confirms the criminal investigation into the Leaking of Confidential Information to BBC Scotland is still ongoing.

Thank you, D'Art. We do need answers and it is great that you are persisting with this.

Do you know if there is a police investigation into the BTC website re leaked information?

There is - I raised a criminal complaint to be informed that one was already ongoing - Im pretty sure thats the one SDM's solicitors talked about although I have never had this confirmed.

Were you once a bootneck D'Art or am I confusing you with someone else? I'm very close to a former Royal Marine and he regularly displays a similar doggedness and refusal to accept being palmed off by authority. I smile every time I read one of your posts on this subject as it reminds of him.

I remain impressed.