Ally McCoist: We need supporters to be thinking about season tickets and not boycotts

Why should he take a pay cut when millions of pounds are landing in the pockets of the Directors/ Former Directors and their backers?

Where did I say he should take a pay cut? I simply said that we are being asked by the manager, again, to fund the financial raping of the club.

I also mentioned the 1p shares that McCoist took, the day he sold his soul. Not his smartest move. But you are correct, why should he not line his pockets when his fellow penny shares pals, Green etc, also got a fat salary. There is certainly a common denominator to be seen.

Fwiw, £690,000 of equity denied to the club is equivalent to a lot of these STs we are being asked to continue digging deep for.

Why should he take a pay cut when millions of pounds are landing in the pockets of the Directors/ Former Directors and their backers?

So because others are raping the club he should do the same? My answer would be quite simple. Because he claims to be one of us.

The wage he gets is not remotely correlative to the league we are in or the ability he has. He should be on about a quarter of what he is on, if he's lucky.