Ally McCoist: We need supporters to be thinking about season tickets and not boycotts

Yeah so much so he knocked us back 3 times as a player and bled us dry last year to the tune of £833k. Good one Ian. His legendary status is an aside, that cannot be argued with.

So he knocked us back three times as a player,and?,so you agree he is a Legend and yet say he doesn't have the clubs best interest ay heart?

Well!,you have your opinion on him,as you are entitled to of course, but you can't be seriously comparing Ally to the SPIVS?.

So he knocked us back three times as a player,and?,so you agree he is a Legend and yet say he doesn't have the clubs best interest ay heart?

Well!,you have your opinion on him,as you are entitled to of course, but you can't be seriously comparing Ally to the SPIVS?.

You think because someone, anyone, is a legend they automatically have the clubs best interests at heart? That's simply not true.

No, that's not what i am doing either although there are similarities as was discussed earlier.

One day, maybe five years from now, all this shite will be over with football being the dominant topic. Since Chuck and co appeared I said this would be a five year process of cleansing the club from top to bottom. Don't see that changing anytime soon, sadly.

He claims he is a Rangers man with the clubs best interest at heart. Could you take £833k off our club in the bottom tier of Scottish Football knowing we are absolutely skint without a brass neck? I know i couldn't.

Up until accounts came out the Club was saying everything was hunky dory money wise.

spot on mate. how could ally know money was short. we had taken in 50 million in less than a year.

We may have took all that in but we also knew we had spent just about every penny too. Costs were in the public and were huge. Salaries, bonuses, bills, wages, nothing was secret.

We knew on here all was not well, other fans i knew could see through the lies, i don't know one single person who believed the "we are financially sound" crap coming out of the club. It was obvious all was not well. And even to give Super the benefit of the doubt, his salary was still astronomical for the level we were were and are still at. Ally may be a lot of things but he isn't that dumb. He was on the gravy train alright.