Ally McCoist: We need supporters to be thinking about season tickets and not boycotts

I would have to disagree with you and say it is the other way about. The directors seem to be getting all the abuse while Ally gets none.

You can see from this thread it is as if Ally can do no bad when it comes to talking about his salary, the bottom line is they should all be ashamed for what they have taken for a club being in the third division, although with some bigger scenarios.

Eh!, have you not read many threads?.

I trust Ally to do the right thing for the club, I have already said he gets too much salary,even though he stayed on a the beginning working for nothing,nobody can realistically compare Ally to the SPIVS?. Anyway, as I have also said unless we get proper people running the club it really doesn't matter who the manager is as long as the SPIVS keep cashing in on the gravy train.

The plan is to reduce the players wage bill, raise the cost of a season ticket but still not spending too much on players!, I'm fairly certain that is a good plan for the SPIVS to keep bleeding the cash from the club, then maybe they will sack Ally and his backroom team,to the delight of a lot of fans!, and bring in a cheaper option and still not spend money on players, again ensuring the the SPIVS keep the cash rolling into their pockets!, great plan if you ask me.

Why should he take a pay cut when millions of pounds are landing in the pockets of the Directors/ Former Directors and their backers?

He claims he is a Rangers man with the clubs best interest at heart. Could you take £833k off our club in the bottom tier of Scottish Football knowing we are absolutely skint without a brass neck? I know i couldn't.

He claims he is a Rangers man with the clubs best interest at heart. Could you take £833k off our club in the bottom tier of Scottish Football knowing we are absolutely skint without a brass neck? I know i couldn't.

but wheres the evidence the money would have stayed in rangers account.

He is a Rangers man and does have the clubs interest at heart,to say otherwise is pathetic!, you just don't like him as a manager,which I'm not convinced on either, but to try and disrespect and belittle a true Rangers legend with that kind of talk is poor.

but wheres the evidence the money would have stayed in rangers account.

This is the problem with those saying "don't boycott" - they seem to think it would deprive Rangers of money, rather than the more obvious thought that it would lower the ridiculous amounts the directors are personally making from us.

I just sent this, a sad thing to have to send

---------------------------------------------

Dear Sirs,

I would like to now cancel my subscription to Rangers TV. The last straw being the announcement of £2.5 million paid for financial advice to a board that awarded themselves grotesque bonuses and share deals and blew the IPO and two sets of season money in just over a calendar year. One wonders what good advice would have cost.

Please confirm when my cancellation is completed.

He is a Rangers man and does have the clubs interest at heart,to say otherwise is pathetic!, you just don't like him as a manager,which I'm not convinced on either, but to try and disrespect and belittle a true Rangers legend with that kind of talk is poor.

Yeah so much so he knocked us back 3 times as a player and bled us dry last year to the tune of £833k. Good one Ian. His legendary status is an aside, that cannot be argued with.

Why should he take a pay cut when millions of pounds are landing in the pockets of the Directors/ Former Directors and their backers?

He shouldn't have said he didn't know what he was getting paid though, to say you don't know your monthly wage after so many months being paid it was ludicrous. We'd crucify Somers or Stockbridge for lying as barefacedly as that. (I say that in loving Ally as a Ranger, btw. I will always love him for that even though I don't rate him at all as a manger)