The Trust Secretary had a short but positive conversation with club CEO Graham Wallace last week.

Mr Wallace called our secretary last week, prior to hopefully arranging a meeting early in the new year, and similar calls were made to representatives of our sister organisations the Association and Assembly.

We informed him of how our members had asked us to vote at the AGM, and he was pleased to hear our members were generally supportive of him.

Mr Wallace took note of the various areas of concern our members have at present, principally in finance and governance.

During the brief call, Mr Wallace outlined the need for the club to engage with supporters and also reiterated the importance for clubs with ambition to own their own stadium and training centre, as well as the need for a suitable scouting system.

We are encouraged by our CEO's keenness to engage with us, and we look forward to meeting him, as discussed, in the new year.

they all have these meetings with the fans. then they all let us down.

I think this guy is different, gs. He may yet turn out to have his hands tied, only time will tell, but so far he's doing and saying all the right things. Let's give him some breathing space before we tar him with the same brush as the others on the board.

Meetings are pointless, sound bites are tiresome, we need to see action. Show us Wallace, show us.

Yip. Once Wallace recognises all the issues, will he be allowed to fix them? Good for credibility but the big decisions will have to be voted on by the board.

I think this guy is different, gs. He may yet turn out to have his hands tied, only time will tell, but so far he's doing and saying all the right things. Let's give him some breathing space before we tar him with the same brush as the others on the board.

He will have to earn it.

I've not seen anything competent in our board room in 10 years and I can't see it changing.

In fact it possibly extends way, way beyond that, Murray's millions (or the clubs more to the point) prior to 03/04 hid it though.

I've not seen anything competent in our board room in 10 years and I can't see it changing.

In fact it possibly extends way, way beyond that, Murray's millions (or the clubs more to the point) prior to 03/04 hid it though.

David Holmes was the last guy with any vision, and before him WW. We have not been blessed with many over the years.

We will have to wait and see if this is a start or just the usual talking with no action.