Anyway king says he is fine with the sfa

To be honest I'm no legal eagle, but this is what I'm basing my assumption on. Dave King started conversations with the SFA over a year ago, and apparently he has had a few conversations with Regan etc. King seems very confident, although I think he might have let the cat out the bag a little bit early which left Regan a bit red faced, which is why he was quick to deny any agreement. Unless Regan back-tracks (which would surprise nobody) I think it may already be a done deal.

To be honest I'm no legal eagle, but this is what I'm basing my assumption on. Dave King started conversations with the SFA over a year ago, and apparently he has had a few conversations with Regan etc. King seems very confident, although I think he might have let the cat out the bag a little bit early which left Regan a bit red faced, which is why he was quick to deny any agreement. Unless Regan back-tracks (which would surprise nobody) I think it may already be a done deal.

Interesting slant on it; but ultimately it is not Regan's decision.

Interesting slant on it; but ultimately it is not Regan's decision.

I would imagine DK will have sought advice from the people that do matter. He doesn't strike me as the type who would walk past the organ grinder to have a word with his monkey. I would imagine Regan will have an influence over any decision.

The Dave King 'fit and proper' subject has been done to death.

At the end of the day there's mixed opinion on it with most Rangers fans saying he should be fine and happily willing to welcome him with open arms, while most enemies of Rangers say he's not 'fit and proper' and have already been campaigning against him being allowed to become a director at Ibrox.

Bottom line though, is that it only becomes an issue if and when it becomes an issue, so any speculation and assumptions on what would happen and how the SFA would end up dealing with it in reality are currently less useful than a chocolate teapot.

I would imagine DK will have sought advice from the people that do matter. He doesn't strike me as the type who would walk past the organ grinder to have a word with his monkey. I would imagine Regan will have an influence over any decision.

Hello Mr Lawwell, Dave King here, Dave King remember me I invested a heap of money in Rangers, I was wondering if you could help me with a little problem I might have..........................................:violin:

less useful than a chocolate teapot.

Especially if you put coffee in your teapot as Continental Airlines used to do; it tastes awful and you get swallowed up by United.

Just silliness, I'll stop now :facepalm:

PS: #45 was written and posted before I read yours, I am suitably chastened; although in my defence it wasn't me who started the DK thing again here.

The Dave King 'fit and proper' subject has been done to death.

At the end of the day there's mixed opinion on it with most Rangers fans saying he should be fine and happily willing to welcome him with open arms, while most enemies of Rangers say he's not 'fit and proper' and have already been campaigning against him being allowed to become a director at Ibrox.

Bottom line though, is that it only becomes an issue if and when it becomes an issue, so any speculation and assumptions on what would happen and how the SFA would end up dealing with it in reality are currently less useful than a chocolate teapot.

So are most of the articles on here Zappa e.g. the board, McCoist, etc. We won't be left with much if we stop all conversations that have been done to death!:)

So are most of the articles on here Zappa e.g. the board, McCoist, etc. We won't be left with much if we stop all conversations that have been done to death!:)

Oh, I wasn't trying to stop the conversation mate, although I do think the whole Dave King 'fit and proper' subject is becoming tedious in general. It also annoys me slightly to see our own fans handing our enemies and the clowns at the SFA ammunition to use against us, as if we don't have enough problems. Then again, there's not much anyone can do about it other than maybe protest at Hampden again or something if push comes to shove. Hey there's an idea for the folk who keep saying Dave King isn't 'fit and proper'... organise a march on Hampden to campaign for the SFA to shaft us again! They can take along signs that say "Dave King is a BAD man", "Dave King is a criminal", "SAY NO to rich Rangers Men" or similar.

Oh, I wasn't trying to stop the conversation mate, although I do think the whole Dave King 'fit and proper' subject is becoming tedious in general. It also annoys me slightly to see our own fans handing our enemies and the clowns at the SFA ammunition to use against us, as if we don't have enough problems. Then again, there's not much anyone can do about it other than maybe protest at Hampden again or something if push comes to shove. Hey there's an idea for the folk who keep saying Dave King isn't 'fit and proper'... organise a march on Hampden to campaign for the SFA to shaft us again! They can take along signs that say "Dave King is a BAD man", "Dave King is a criminal", "SAY NO to rich Rangers Men" or similar.

OK I admit it; I don't like Dave King any more than I like the Easdales but I can assure you that the next time I'm marching to Hampden, it will be to see Rangers in a Cup Final :yesrfc:

OK I admit it; I don't like Dave King any more than I like the Easdales

I must admit that is one bizarre statement to me. I did wonder why you were trying to 'hang him out to dry' on a Rangers forum. This is the same guy who was the last man standing after Whyte came in "saying I will not walk out the door unless I'm pushed. The man is an imposter". Whyte struggled to get him out the door. This is the same man who was first on the scene to meet McCoist at Ibrox after Admin. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17132094

This is the man who gave the Club £20M for no return. And he is comparable to the Easdales?? Unbelievable!