Some people have very short memories.

Had there been proper leadership at the SFA they would have decided which league we would have played in 2012-13. Instead they bottled and handed it over to SPL chairmen who voted according to their keyboard warrior supporters in cyberspace and voted us out.We then had to go to the SFL who accepted us but put us in the bottom division against the wishes of REgan who wanted us in SFL1. Regan's performance throughout was a joke. He should have been fired.

Had there been proper leadership at the SFA they would have decided which league we would have played in 2012-13. Instead they bottled and handed it over to SPL chairmen who voted according to their keyboard warrior supporters in cyberspace and voted us out.We then had to go to the SFL who accepted us but put us in the bottom division against the wishes of REgan who wanted us in SFL1. Regan's performance throughout was a joke. He should have been fired.

I was in York for the weekend in the summer there, sitting in a beer garden I heard four or five English guys talking about the Rangers saying how they admired the SFA for having the balls to deal with Rangers in that way!, of course I had to correct them much to the annoyance of my wife:), but it just goes to show how people outside of Scotland interpret what happened!.

sky said they could do what they wanted and signed a new deal. regan has confirmed we are the same club. if sky had any say so we would have been in the spl. let's not also forget that regan begged the sfl to put us in div1.

the notion the sfa hate us is spurious. frankly if i was a celtc fan i would be very very angry with the sfa.

If Mr Lawwell had had his way we would still be in the SPL albeit with a points deduction; he, at least, knows where Celtic's bread is buttered.

We can only take people as we find them. You, as an 'insider' obviously, from what you have said, formed your opinion of Regan as an even handed man that you respect - "My assessment, for what it's worth, is that Regan WILL apply the Articles and Rules of the SFA as evenly as he can."

I on the other hand have equally as much right to form an opinion on the same man, given that any "committee" he sits on is ultimately judged by the people he is there to cater for i.e. the football fans. From the minute he walked out on the Rangers fans' representation he was due to sit down with (I think he said "this is a waste of time" when the questions started to get tasty) I have found him to be completely untrustworthy and quite frankly I found his treatment of our Club anything but even handed. Take the tweet in this article as an example -

http://themanthebheastscanttame.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/you-wait-over-100-years-for-one-celticminded-official-at-hampden-and-three-come-along-at-once/

Also what about his brother. As stated in this article does Stewart Regan hold the same views as his brother (Brother Professor Stephen Regan, who is is part of the North East Irish Cultural Network) who waxes lyrical and in print of the 1916 Easter rising, IRA, bold fen***s such as Wolfe tone and his passion for Irish history and literature, his writings on that country and its struggles? Did he ever speak of how that made his job any more awkward? I doubt it!

I do not form the same opinion as yourself with regards to Mr Regan, no matter how close you were to him, with all due respect.

I absolutely respect your right to form your own opinion of Mr Regan and never said anything to the contrary; but I do not understand what his brother has to do with the SFA.