Fergie stripped of captaincy

Chick Young was trying to find out if Bain or Murray actually know anything about it. He got no answer,but if not then PLG is taking a huge gamble.

I think murray must have known, pete. I can't imagine a decision of this importance not being run by murray first. but you're right, if bain and murray didn't know then it just makes PLG's decision an evn bigger gamble.

here's hoping for a win later today but i have my doubts

it is now 2 -30 am in Perth so i will wish all of you a very

happy and healthy new year from bobby and family here

in Perth Australia goodnight

I'm sitting here stunned tp hear that barry has be stripped of the arm band which quite honestly i thought was a joke untill i read or heard on 5 live that fergusson has played his last game under le guen.

I did say at the start le guen wasn't the answer, howver something seriously has gone wrong and it has gone wrong badly.

Not a happy bear (then again i never am)

However this pans out, there will have to be huge changes at our club over the next few weeks. If we start winning, it looks like Fergie might be sold. If we keep on playing badly and dropping points, this Fergie thing will be the beginning of the end for PLG. He's just taken a massive gamble.

Happy new year, eh!? Need to wait and see what the story is but this is very dissapointing at a time when we need positive stories and big money signings. Our first big story of the new year should have been about signing a big experienced centre-half.

Things can only get better. How can they get any worse?

However this pans out, there will have to be huge changes at our club over the next few weeks. If we start winning, it looks like Fergie might be sold. If we keep on playing badly and dropping points, this Fergie thing will be the beginning of the end for PLG. He's just taken a massive gamble.

spot on :thup:

here's hoping for a win later today but i have my doubts

it is now 2 -30 am in Perth so i will wish all of you a very

happy and healthy new year from bobby and family here

in Perth Australia goodnight

well I hope you are watching the Cricket at 12am our time!!

cmon England!!avoid the whitewash

I seriously believe this is a nothing story, however i do believe he's being dropped for tomorrows clash to keep him fresh for sundays cup game.

Cant see it. If there was no foundation to the story it would be dismissed out of hand.