Fergie stripped of captaincy

Also just a few short weeks ago Barry played Brown and Thomson off the park.

Spot on!

He's been one of few decent players in a mediocre season for us, i'd be shouting at some of those fucking halfwits if i was playing in the same team as them too.

Just a nice little cover story so Murray can sell our only valuable asset off for some cash .... a nice bit of asset stripping before he finally sells us. As for PLG, well, clueso doesnt really have a clue, does he?

Spot on!

He's been one of few decent players in a mediocre season for us, i'd be shouting at some of those fucking halfwits if i was playing in the same team as them too.

Just a nice little cover story so Murray can sell our only valuable asset off for some cash .... a nice bit of asset stripping before he finally sells us. As for PLG, well, clueso doesnt really have a clue, does he?

3 or 4 good games in three years dosn't make him such a great asset though does it. Lataby the old smoking,drinking soul man gave him the runaround a few weeks ago.

3 or 4 good games in three years dosn't make him such a great asset though does it. Lataby the old smoking,drinking soul man gave him the runaround a few weeks ago.

How can u blame him for that with the nuggets that are around him.

The fact is hes showed his real class and he is a true ger and if he leaves over a frenchman! i will be soo dissapointed in my club.

All of a sudden I've lost faith in Le Guens ability. I wanted to give him the year but if this is the sort of stories we can expect then this guy needs to get out. If he can't keep the dressing room in order and there are serious problems like this then he can't handle matters as far as I'm concerned.

Not to mention his continuous backing of Sebo and continuous slagging of Boyd. Give me strength.

I know that ewveryone is entitled to their opinion and mines is that anyone who says we are better off without BF in our team is talking out their arse.

BF is the ONLY player we have, he is the ONLY player we have that knows what it takes to play for Rangers and is the only player that looks remotely interested at the moment.

In fact, I wish we had 11 Barry Fergusons at the moment.

As was said earlier, it was only a few short weeks ago that BF pissed all over Brown and Thomson who are pale imintations of Barry Ferguson and selling BF to replace them with either (or both) would be yet another step backwards for Rangers Football Club

Cammy F

Cammy F

How can u blame him for that with the nuggets that are around him.

The fact is hes showed his real class and he is a true ger and if he leaves over a frenchman! i will be soo dissapointed in my club.

I said it because it was said he gave Thomson and scott the runaround.

If we are going on statements like that then they have to come from both sides.

People say Le Guen is building for the future, fuck the future, we are a fucking laughing stock and it needs sorting pronto. This is Celtic material from the early 90's. This is not on. Im never one to ask for anyone at my team to leave but im seriously doubting what Le Guen is doing. I mean,

4-3-3 furfuxsake, aye ok, it works for Lyon and Chelsea but we have Charlie Fuckin Adam who is murder, I have actually seen milk turn faster.

Bringing back Letzi who is horrendus inplace of McGregor who was in form.

Backing Sebo but always criticising Boyd who scores all the time.

Playing down a captians role when all the ones we have had in the past, Fergie inc have been the driving force behind our success.

Then people turn round and say that Ferguson is splitting the dressing room....Fergie is a Rangers fan, through and through. He will voice what we are all feeling.....

One of the worst things about this all is the lack of Scots at the training ground. We were needing a McCoist type figure with Le Guen but his arrogance would not allow for it, thats what Bomber Brown left in my opinion. Durrant is there but he is as quiet as a mouse which only leaves Ferguson as the main Rangers voice to get at Le Guen who funnily enough is next on the cards to go......

People say that Murray is changing the identity of our club but im starting to think Le Guen is just doing the same..........

People say Le Guen is building for the future, fuck the future, we are a fucking laughing stock and it needs sorting pronto. This is Celtic material from the early 90's. This is not on. Im never one to ask for anyone at my team to leave but im seriously doubting what Le Guen is doing. I mean,

4-3-3 furfuxsake, aye ok, it works for Lyon and Chelsea but we have Charlie Fuckin Adam who is murder, I have actually seen milk turn faster.

Bringing back Letzi who is horrendus inplace of McGregor who was in form.

Backing Sebo but always criticising Boyd who scores all the time.

Playing down a captians role when all the ones we have had in the past, Fergie inc have been the driving force behind our success.

Then people turn round and say that Ferguson is splitting the dressing room....Fergie is a Rangers fan, through and through. He will voice what we are all feeling.....

One of the worst things about this all is the lack of Scots at the training ground. We were needing a McCoist type figure with Le Guen but his arrogance would not allow for it, thats what Bomber Brown left in my opinion. Durrant is there but he is as quiet as a mouse which only leaves Ferguson as the main Rangers voice to get at Le Guen who funnily enough is next on the cards to go......

People say that Murray is changing the identity of our club but im starting to think Le Guen is just doing the same..........

spot on, great post

Looks like the BF story is going to grow arms and legs. A well respected poster on another forum who also writes artciles for a fanzine, whom has been spot on before (it was he who first broke the PLG and Boomsong stories) had a wee piece in the fanzine on Saturday.

He basically stated that BF's Rangers career would suddenly start to go backwards and has now posted on another forum that his successor has been lined up and will be here during the tansfer window. It is the same player whom I posted about a few months back who had some great words about Rangers, the support and the club.

Maybe White Van Man (id he still visits here) can enlighten us more... :)

2+2=8???

Cammy F

Looks like the BF story is going to grow arms and legs. A well respected poster on another forum who also writes artciles for a fanzine, whom has been spot on before (it was he who first broke the PLG and Boomsong stories) had a wee piece in the fanzine on Saturday.

He basically stated that BF's Rangers career would suddenly start to go backwards and has now posted on another forum that his successor has been lined up and will be here during the tansfer window. It is the same player whom I posted about a few months back who had some great words about Rangers, the support and the club.

Maybe White Van Man (id he still visits here) can enlighten us more... :)

2+2=8???

Cammy F

care to enlighten us, cammy? ;)