Correct that again, 100,000 went at 28p and a total of 158,000 so far today; small potatoes in the overall scheme of things (0.25%) but lots of 1,000's to 5,000's; does look like small investors are getting very nervous.

I think the 2 6 figure trades revealed (so far) this week are the most worrying (though some may well argue encouraging!).

Well whatever way you look at it there is now some fairly serious money starting to jump ship; even if its tens of thousands, not hundreds of thousands far less millions. There is a thing called the herd mentality perhaps there is a round up in motion?

r way you look at it there is now some fairly serious money starting to jump ship; even if its tens of thousands, not hundreds of thousands far less millions. There is a thing called the herd mentality perhaps there is a round up in motion?

Like little stones starting an avalanche

A very small sale at 27p just after 4.00pm; last 4 sales at 28.5 or less; total today now 166,534.

I'm not going to say panic is setting in; but I think a lot of people who bought at 70p are wondering if it will ever get back to anything like that price and settling for what they can get.

An interesting piece of basic maths shows that whilst the price of the shares has fallen 61.5%; it would take a rise of 159% from here to get your money back.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
Typo correction "bought at 70p"!

A very small sale at 27p just after 4.00pm; last 4 sales at 28.5 or less; total today now 166,534.

I'm not going to say panic is setting in; but I think a lot of people who bought at 27p are wondering if it will ever get back to anything like that price and settling for what they can get.

An interesting piece of basic maths shows that whilst the price of the shares has fallen 61.5%; it would take a rise of 159% from here to get your money back.

is there a typo in your second paragraph?