The fact they are getting them sold means someone is building a stake or adding to their existing holding . It`s a significant number of shares anyway .

I pray it's Dave King buying them and not a hedge fund like Laxey increasing their holding again.

2.5M shares sold today for ~24p

GB 600k or somesuch ... well, it was not me, as the lottery numbers will only be drawn tomorrow ...

Oh, and I have one nice reply on that topic from FF (no comments on that please!):

Laxey securing their position prior to their ownership of Ibrox?

It might be good news of course with a consortium lead by Souness, Smith, Gough, Laudrup and the Sultan of Brunei.

Strap yourselves in, I tell you!

Am I correct in thinking that we will find out shortly who the buyer is?

Announcement tomorrow or somesuch.

God help us if it's Laxey.

if they have all been bought (or sold) by a single person/group, and they cross certain threshold's it would need to be announced.

It's only a question from someone who doesn't understand these things, but is £600K such a big deal in the grand scheme of things? Couldn't it just be Prior buying up some more, for example, like he said he would?

Does he himself have that kind of money to throw around though? Perhaps those from the Emerald Isle pulling his strings do right enough.