Ally please give it a rest FFS. Take note. This was when we were at the top fighting tooth and nail with that mob. Losing at Easter Road could have been fatal. It was the day that my favourite Ranger, Brian Laudrup, showed what it meant to him. He could easily have stayed in his sick bed. Four fit players - yet not one complaint! That is what Rangers are about.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/aberdeen/flu-hit-rangers-draw-more-strength-from-vital-victory-at-easter-road-hibs-pay-the-penalty-for-defying-duffy-s-orders-1.419068

Not that it was an advisable thing to say, but it seems to me that it was just a sort of throwaway, tongue-in-cheek comment from Ally based on the fact that due to injury and suspension he'll be without several players who've been getting a start. Not really anything to get worked up about.

Not that it was an advisable thing to say, but it seems to me that it was just a sort of throwaway, tongue-in-cheek comment from Ally based on the fact that due to injury and suspension he'll be without several players who've been getting a start. Not really anything to get worked up about.

I think Ally is cleverer than that to be honest. He knows exactly what he is doing. No coincidence that we are almost in the middle of a transfer window!

I think Ally is cleverer than that to be honest. He knows exactly what he is doing. No coincidence that we are almost in the middle of a transfer window!

Absolutely and I thought the same, but it's also a bit too obvious, so either it wasn't very clever or it was just a throwaway response to a question. I suspect it's the latter given that such a large percentage of his comments are throwaway.

Absolutely and I thought the same, but it's also a bit too obvious, so either it wasn't very clever or it was just a throwaway response to a question. I suspect it's the latter given that such a large percentage of his comments are throwaway.

Zappa, I tried to look at it from an open mind. I think in Ally's position you are always aiming a statement like that at someone . e.g. the fans, the board, your enemies, your players. And whatever way I looked at it I couldn't see what it achieved other than attracting negative sarcasm or worse. I think if it was a throw away remark (which I don't think he does) it was a bit stupid.

It doesn't fit with the image I believe Rangers fans want to get behind - We've done our time and you'd better watch out - we're coming to get you!

It sends out - "We're coming to get you - oh shit I've ripped a tight".

The handwringing going on to defend the indefensible is tragic.

When is the penny finally going to drop with you that posters on this forum give their views and, if you disagree, you say why? This kind of 'RangersMedia insult post' is nothing but a waste of bandwidth.